(7) More Beautiful than Clouds

For all you people out there who is reading this my book that are gay/lesbian, please dont be offended by any chapters I make. Not ALL gay/lesbian people's life are like this. Anyways, enjoy!

《《《《《》》》》》
You and your Mother was at the groccery store, buying some grocceries, obviously. This was really strange of you to do but you always loved shopping with your Mother and everytime you do, you love to admire the employees.
Like what do they do in life other than working hard to serve people? Its a wierd thing to do but have you ever thought about it before?

Are they married?
Do they have siblings?
Are they secretly an agent?
Do they have kids?
Are they.....perhaps.....gay?

Anyways, you were in a restaurant with your Mother. You were thinking about coming here with the sextuplets one day maybe as a first date.....

A male waiter serves you two and he seemed pretty attractive in your opinion.
After you and your Mother was done eating, the two if you went to the parking lot but at the corner of your eye, you see the same exact waiter with another man, they were talking and you thought it was normal untill the waiter kisses the man's cheek. You couldnt help but let out an 'aaaww'
You start to wonder that maybe someday you'll be able to kiss the sextuplets like how the waiter kissed that man. Before you knew it, your Mom covered your eyes.
"Honey, dont look at them!" Your Mom said as she drags you to the car.
"W-whats wrong Mom?" You asked her, getting panicked a bit.

"Those two men are kissing, its hidious." She quickly said before closing the car door. You frown.

What did they ever do...?

The cardrive home was a little quiet, usually your Mother would bring something up about your school or anything but I guess because of the two men from earlier killed her mood.

Once the two of you are finally home, you helped your Mother with the groccery bags. After that, you went to the backyard to just lay down on the grass, looking at the sky with the beutiful clouds.

You can hear kids mumbling coming from the other side of the fence where the sextuplets backyard was, you chuckle.
"Do you guys wanna cloud gaze with me?!" You yell loud enough for the sextuplets to hear, there was a pause for a moment before the sextuplets climbed over the fence and saw you laying down on the grass.
"Cloud gazing is BORING" Osomatsu said as he walks towards you.
"I think cloud gazing is fun, you can see all different shapes and sizes and-" Karamatsu was cut off by Osomatsu snickering.

"Thats cause you're a NERD Kara..." Osomatsu smirks at him, Karamatsu rolled his eyes.
"Are you saying you dont want to hangout with our boyfriend, Osomatsu nii-san????" Choromatsu said as his eyes widened while the other did the 'ooooo' sound.
"W-what?! No Im not saying it like that you idiots!!" Osomatsu said, getting defensive.
"Are you calling all of us idiots? Does that mean your calling (Y/N) kun an idiot too???" Ichimatsu said as the rest of the brothers made the 'Tsk tsk tsk' sound.

At this point, his brothers are just messing with him. You smile to how funny this is.
"Alright guys, thats enough. Osomatsu, wanna lay down next to me as we cloud gaze?" You look at Osomatsu with a reassuring smile, he blushes bright red.
"U-uuhmm......heheh sure!" He said before sticking his tounge out to his brothers.

The seven of you laid back down on the grass with Osomatsu next to you like you said.
It wasnt too sunny or too dark so it was perfect for you and your loves to look up in the sky at the clouds without hurting your eyes. You start to remember the waiter and the man from earlier.
You wanted to show affection to the sextuplets but you didnt know how, or if they're even ready to do those things yet.

"Hey guys, that cloud looks like a dinosour!"

"Really? I think it looks like a burrito....."

"No it doesnt! It looks like a tree!"

"I dont see it.....in my opinion, it looks like a horse"

"But it looks like a Teddy bear!"

You laugh at the sextuplets arguing over something so ridiculous.
"What do you think the cloud looks like (Y/N) kun?" Todomatsu asks you. You stopped laughing and look up to see one big cloud.
"Well....it looks beutiful thats for sure...." You smile.
"To me, it looks like a love heart" You glance to each of the sextuplets.
"The point is, its beautiful." You say one last time.

"Beautiful? Heh, that cloud is nothing compared to how beutiful YOU are, (Y/N) kun....or should I say.....handsome???" Osomatsu said as he did a cringy yet cute look at you.
"Oh hush..." You smile as your cheeks turn to pink.

"We think your handsome too!" The five younger brothers said in unison. The color of your blush darkens.
"You're all....h-handsome too...." You mumbled, but they still heared you.

"Uumm hey guys, can I have your phone number? Its so I can call you guys with the phone that my Dad gave me!" You ask them as you got up from the grass.
"Okay!" They all said before getting up aswell.