(19) This is Goodbye......

Its gonna get really sad, just so you know....

€£¥₩¥£€£¥₩¥£££¥₩¥£€£¥₩

You were walking home from school like always, your boyfriends aren't with you though. They said they needed to do something and then they'll finaly be able to hangout with you. You were about a few feet from reaching the door knob until you hear a man yelling at your Mom from inside.

What in the world is happening?

You went to the side of your house and looked through the window to find your Dad yelling and arguing with your Mom?!?!

W-why is Dad here....?

Your heart almost skipped a beat, you were too afraid to open the front door. You were thinking about sneaking into your room and hide, thats when your Father caught you through the window.
"(Y/N)?" He points to the front door for you to get in, you gulped and do as he says.

You slowly open the door and there it was, all the bad memories starts to come back to you. There your Mother stood, crying with anger, and theres your Dad, eyes furrowed and serious as ever.
"D-Dad.....what are you-"
"I came here to take you back." He said in a deep voice as always, he took a seat at the couch while your Mother ran to her bedroom in tears. You didn't want to be alone in the same room with your Dad, even if you miss him.
"What do you mean.....?" You rub your eyes, hiding the tears away.
"Son, your not the only one who's been talking to Dad, okay?" He bit his bottom lip, clutching his fists.
"Was Mom.....talking to you too? A-and why are you taking me back?!" Your voice slowly risen up. Making it worse for your Dad.

"From now on, you're going to live with me. Far, far away from here" He points to a direction with his index finger, you couldn't believe what he just said......
"I.....I don't want to move again...." You mumbled before your Dad slammed the coffee table infront if him.
"We are moving no matter what you say." You could see his eyes filled with all sorts of emotion, except for pity.
"Please Dad, I-I made lots of friends here a-and the-"
"DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!" There it is.....the word that was meant for adults to know.....and an adult just said that to his seven year old boy. The man got up and grabbed the collar neck of your shirt.
"Im your Father, I know more about our family than you do. Now do as I say or I'll punish you for it....." He whispered in your ear, you could just feel him grinning. You let out a sob.

"O-o-okay Dad.....just.....let me tell my friends goodbye first.... please?" You whimper, the man scoffed before nodding. You quickly ran out towards the front door and ran to the sextuplets house.
You aggresively knocked on their door, Ichimatsu answered it and was immediatly greeted by a rib crushing hug from you.
"(Y-Y/N)? Whats wrong?" He whispered gently in your ear. You sniffled as you cry into his shoulders.
"N-nothing....heh" You forced a smile.

"Hey Ichimatsu, who was- (Y/N)?!"  Todomatsu saw you and rushed towards you, caressing your back.
"Wh....what happened...?" Todomatsu turns to Ichimatsu, who just shrugged. The two of them takes you to their bedroom where the rest of the gang is. All of their reaction was similar to Todomatsu's. You didn't want to tell them anything and just kept saying the same thing.
"Im fine....."

Once you calmed down a bit, you decided to do something with them for one last time. The one last time you'll be spending in their house.
"Hey....do any of you have paper and coloring pencils?" You asked the sextuplets.
"Oh, I have some paper!" Karamatsu said as he quickly get a sheet of paper for you.
"And you could borrow my coloring pencils!" Choromatsu said before getting something in the closet and pulled out some coloring pencils. You started drawing some kind of symbol, you didn't know what you want to draw and just playfully doodled something on the paper and coloring it dark green.
"What is that?" Asked Jyushimatsu as he looks at you, confused. You shrugged, once you were done, you look at the wierd drawing and gave it to Osomatsu.
"Here, promise me you'll keep it..." you promised him, he nodded gently