(10) Father's day.......

You never thought you could hate something so much towards something pretty stupid, today's Father's day and you were so miserable and you just wish this day could pass.
It was obvious why you didnt like Father's day. You texted your Dad almost everyday, hoping he would at least respond just once but there's nothing......

You were on the couch just watching TV and you didnt even feel like going to the sextuplet's house today.
Your Mother came into the room and leaned on the wall, looking at you sadly.
"Hi sweetie, what's with that face?" She asked you with a warm smile.
"Its Father's day and I miss Dad." You say with a very serious tone which kind of shocked your Mother a little bit.

"Well you can always spend time with me," Your Mother tried to help you cheer up but it just made  it a little worse. You folded your arms.

That's when a scene on TV came on and it was two boys holding hands with eachother. Your Mom gasped before snatching the remote and turned off the TV. It made you irritaded so you just grunted at her before stomping away to your room and clutch onto your pillow.

Why is life so unfair.......?

After awhile, you eventually fell asleep and you didnt even knew it untill you could feel someone shaking your shoulder.
You refused to wake up because you thought it was your Mother. Then you hear a familiar voice whisper to you.
"(Y/N) senpai, wake up!' They whisper yelled the last part. You immediatley knew who it was. You decided to open your eyes a little to see the sextuplets standing beside your bed, while Osomatsu was the one shaking your shoulder.

"Guys...? What are you all doing here....?" You yawned.
"Your Mom said you were feeling a bit down cause its Father's day, so we went here to cheer you up!" Todomatsu said as he walks closer to you.
"You guys cant cheer me up....the only thing I want is for my Dad to reply to my texts...." You turn your position away.

"Hey, remember that one time where we cheered you up with flower crowns? Why dont we wear them today!" Ichimatsu said with a big smile, you sigh.
"Fine....but I guarantee I'll still be sad....." You frown and got up from the bed and went to your closet, you opened a drawer inside where there's a box.

You picked up the box and placed it down on the floor and opened it to reveal the many flower crowns your boyfriends made you.
"Here, take one and wear it if you like...." You say before your boyfriends bent down to the ground and picked a flower crown.
"(Y/N) kun? Are you not gonna wear one?" Asked Jyushimatsu as he puts on a yellow flower crown.

"Naah...." You rubbed your eyes, you just wanted sleep.
"Boi, you're going to wear one if you dont I will cri." Choromatsu said before placing a multi-colored flower crown on your head, you mumbled a 'Fine' and folded your arms together.
"You seem really sad today honey, this is so unlike you!" Karamatsu's face saddened a bit, you glanced at him.
"How about a kiss?" Osomatsu asked you but before you could even answer, he already kissed your lips. You could feel his tounge trying to get in but you didnt allow him to, you pulled back.
"Okay, now Im concerned..." He looks at his other brothers then back at you.

"Im terribly sorry that Im acting like this guys, its just that I've always played and hangout with my Dad every Father's day and he's really special to me. Now that he's gone, its not the same anymore......" You glanced at your phone, still no reply.....

"You know what, (Y/N) kun? Why dont you go to our house today?" Ichimatsu raises up his index finger, you looked at him but stayed quiet. You nodded at them gently and told them to get out of your bedroom so you can change.

After changing into  a (F/C) (Favourite color) shirt, you went outside where the sextuplets were and began walking to their house.
At the front of their house, there was a man who seemed oddly familiar to you but you couldnt put your finger on it.
"Hi Dad!" A brother called out to the man, so this must be the sextuplets Father. You remembered him from when you had that baseball accident.