(FINALE) See Them Again

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AAAAAAA
<><><><><><><><><><>

Seventeen years, seventeen years had passed ever since you moved in with your Dad. Ever since your Dad passed away two years ago, you've been thinking about visiting your old home where your Mom used to live. You were in the train, a little nervous about this. You check your phone to see if there's any notifications, but as always, nothing.
When you least expected it, the train pulled to a stop. You jerked your head before quickly leaving. It was really crowded in the station. After about 3 hours of asking people for directions, you finally found it, your old house. You smile to yourself as you stood by the front door, then knock.

A rather nice lady who was about thirty-something years old answered.
"Hello? Oh my, you must be (Y/N)." She says as she puts a hand on her chest. You nodded.
"Its a pleasure to meet you, miss. May I look inside?" You asked politely as you tilted your head, the woman nodded befor stepping aside.

You went inside your old home and nothing really changed much honestly, you looked around and saw a little girl by the stairs.
"Is that your daughter?" You asked the lady, she chuckled before answering.
"Yes, she sleeps in your bedroom actually...."

You walked closer to the girl.
"Umm Momma said that my bedroom used to be yours...." She looks down, she must be pretty shy.
"Mhmm, also, I think I have left something in your closet haven't I?" You raised an eyebrow, the little girl got excited and took you upstairs to your- I mean, her bedroom.

She hurriedly opened her closet and pulled out an old, rugged, and dusty box.
"I din't know what was inside it a-at first, when I opened it.....there were a lot of flower crowns!" She smiled before placing down the box and opening it to reveal the flower crowns, still looking healthy. You chuckle.
"Heh, I remember my friends making these for me when I still lived here.....when I moved out, I guess I forgot to bring them..." Your voice slowly saddened, you still remembered your friends who lived nextdoor to you, you thought they must've already moved out and to never see them again, but oh well, You moved on years ago!
"You can have them back if you want mister!" The little girl said as she hands the box to you.
"Oh, heh well. Alright then, thank you....." You smiled, you closed the box back up. Then you two hear a loud noise coming from the other side of the wall.

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID ELDEST!"

Wow, they must have really loud neighbours.......

"Umm, let's go back downstairs okay?" You asked the little girl, she agreed.
The two of you went downstairs and was greeted by her Mom again.
"Well miss, I think its time for me to hit the road again." You said as you make your way towards the front door.
"Are you sure? No tea or drink that you would like?" She asked, you shake your head before waving goodbye.

You left the house and started calling an Uber, then you hear a man yelling something thats coming from next to you.

"Muscle! Muscle! Hustel! Hustel!"

You turn your head to see a man who was about your age, wearing a yellow hoodie, waving around a baseball bat. You hesitated before coming up to the man.
"Excuse me, but you shouldn't wave around that bat so much. There's alot of kids here..." You say softly to him, he looks at you for a little bit with a big empty smile.
"Yeah, maybe your right. Gomen" He bows. You smile.
"Its really alright..."

The two of you looked at eachother before introducing yourselfs.

"Im Jyushimatsu"
"Im (Y/N)"

............Aaaand there it is, the biggest shock you've ever felt ever since. The two if you looked at eachother, your mouth agape while his is still the same. It might seem like his face didn't change but inside, he was just as shocked as you are.
"J-Jyushimatsu? You're....you're really here..." Was all that you could manage to say, he takes a deep breath.