(14) Dance In The Rain♡

Have you guys ever wondered what the heck happened to Osomatsu in a ballet dress above? Yeah me too

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

It was a rainy day today, you didnt like the rain at all for alot of reasons. It reminded you of that one time where you almost got hit by a car when it was raining, the point is, you dont like the rain. You cant go outside to play, you have to hold a heavy bucket above you so that you dont get wet named 'umbrella'. You sigh to yourself as you look out the window with little water stains splashed to it. You suddenly remembered your Dad, its been awhile since you talked to your Dad.

You went over to the phone on your bed drawer and turned it on. Theres still no notifications. You decided to text your Dad one last time.

'Dad, you had one reason to send me this phone. And if you're not gonna fulfill that reason, I have no other choice but to throw this away cause I dont need it. At least I thought I needed it, guess not.'

You thought about rewriting the words but you already made up your mind and click 'send'.

"(Y/N) kun! I need you to get milk for me from the groccery store!!!" Your Mother called up to you. Making you gasp at your bedroom door.
"Y-yes Mom!!" You quickly put down the phone on your bed and went to your closet to get your (F/C) raincoat.

You went to your garage and got a worn out umbrella and left, it was pouring but not too much. While you were walking, you decided to put your hand faced up outside of your umbrella to feel the little droplets of rain landing on your hand, you giggle to yourself. Then you see a few silhouettes that seems to be.......playing? At the road infront of you.

You walk closer and see that it was none other than Sweetie kuns themeselves.
You ran up to them.

"Guys?! What are you doing?!" You yell to them as if they said something offensive to you.
"Oh, Hi (Y/N) kun! We're just playing and stuff," Todomatsu says before splashing into a puddle. All six of them are wearing raincoats with diffrent colors, like Osomatsu is wearing a red raincoat and Jyushimatsu wears a yellow raincoat.

"Huh, this is the first time I saw you guys wearing the same thing but in diffrent colors..." You smile to them.
"Yeah, I dont know why but I love green!" Choromatsu said as he looks at himself wearing a green raincoat.
"Anyways, where are your umbrellas?!" You clutch onto your worn out umbrella who is partialy broken by now.
"At home, we were too lazy to be bringing something so heavy so we didnt." Osomatsu shrugs as if its an okay thing.
"But you guys will get sick!" You tapped your boots to the wet ground.

"We get sick ALL the time and we're pretty used to it." Ichimatsu said before waving his hands around to feel the raindrops landing on him. You roll your eyes.
"Wanna join us?" Karamatsu said as he came up behind you. You shake your head.
"I need to go to the groccery store to get milk" You say as you walk pass them and wave goodbye.

)()()()()()()()()()(

You got the milk and was walking back from the groccery store, you were thinkin that maybe the sextuplets already went back inside, if not then its really unhealthy for them.
But once you were walking, you saw the sextuplets. Still. In. The. Rain.
"HEY YOU HANDSOME BOYS GO HOME I DONT WANT YOU TO GET SICK!" You shouted to them before running over. They all look at you before they playfully shake their head. Gosh, you didnt really like it when your boyfriends didnt listen to you.......

"Why dont you just join us? Im sure you'll change your mind once you try it!" Jyushimatsu holds your hand, while your other hand is carrying the milk. The other five sextuplets started dancing around in the rain, being dorks. You smiled for a bit before quickly hiding it.
"Hold on." You went to the curb and placed down the milk with your umbrella over it so it won't get wet. You could already feel raindrops on your (F/C) raincoat.

You walk back to the sextuplets, immediatly Jyushimatsu grabs both of your hands and swings you around. You tried not to slip due to the wet ground and puddles.
"J-Jyushimatsu kun, slow down, Im gonna fall!" You said to him as he keeps swinging you around.

"WAIT JYU-"

Before you could even finish your sentance, your boots slipped on a puddle. Causing you to fall backwards, you thought that you were about to fall on the hard ground until you feel something catching your fall. You opened your eyes and look infront of you to find Jyushimatsu's pink face looking at you with sparkly eyes.

His hands wrapping around your back, his face is only about 7 inches away from yours. Just one look from him you could already tell that he wanted to place his lips against yours.
The two of you chuckle at eachother before touching foreheads as the raindrops landed on your hair and cheeks. Not even a minute later, the two of you kissed in the rain, its almost pretty cliché like the two of you were in some movie.

The two of you let go of the kiss and smile at eachother before laughing.
"Heheh, thanks for catching me!" You smile to him as you get on your feet again, he scratches the back of his head.
"Y-your welcome!" His face still pink like yours.

The two of you continued dancing like goofs along with the rest of the sextuplets, after a few minutes, you realized that Osomatsu was talking to Choromatsu while the both of them was glancing at you between seconds.

You wondered what they were talking about but oh well!

Then the both of them came up to you with Osomatsu a little further away from you and Choro.
"You can do it Choro!" Osomatsu whisper yelled at Choromatsu who was sweating, you couldnt tell that was his sweat or thats just the raindrops falling from his forehead.

"Choromatsu kun? Do you want to ask me something?" You smiled sweetly at him, trying to make sure that theres nothing to be nervous about. He gulped.
"(Y/N) kun.....d-do ya wanna..... errmm, dance w-with me?" His faced turned dark red. You look at him, confused.
"Well, duh. Haven't we been doing that the entire time?" You chuckled awkwardly.
"N-no I meant.....that....do you wanna s-s-slow dance....? With me of course, I-" He stuttered, looking to the side. He looked back at you and noticed that you werent saying anything, he quickly regretted everything.

"Oh I mean, if you dont w-want to then thats, heh, thats fine!" He fake laughed, trying his best to not sound sad.
"Nononononono! I.....I love to slow dance with you, Choro...." You muttered under your breath. You were honestly very taken back by this, Choromatsu's eyes lit up with the everlasting joy in him. He smiles wide before quickly hiding it.

"Errm, I mean, o-okay then heheheh....." He chuckles to himself, honestly you were almost fanboying aswell.

Since the two of you were still pretty young, you guys didnt really know what you were doing.

But the two of you have seen Disney movies of the princess and prince slow dancing so the two of you could kinda pull it off.
Choromatsu puts one of his arms on your waist and the other one holding your hand while you did the same.
And, somehow, the two of you started slow dancing and stepping away and have fun. Everything was romantic, the other sextuplets were dancing around you two and cheering, you could just hear the romantic songs playing in the background even though there isn't.

But when you thought everything couldnt be more perfect, Choromatsu picked you up and swung you around. The both of you laughed happily as the rain gets slowly thicker.

And to top it off, a sweet kiss was planted on your forehead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You opened the front door, soaking wet. You took of your boots and placed down your umbrella and put the milk in the fridge. Then your Mother came in and saw you.

"My goodness! (Y/N) what happened to you?!" She says before grabbing a towel and drying you off. You chuckled.
"Sorry Mom, a few people just showed me why I shouldnt be afraid of the rain!" You smiled at her, then you feel something funny in your nose, and before you knew it.....

"Achoo!"

To Be Continued......