(5) Being Different.....

You were going downstairs and noticed that your Mom cooked (F/B) (Favourite breakfast)
You ate breakfast before going to school while your Mother was busy packing your backpack.
"Are you excited for your first day of school, dear?" Your Mother asks you. You nodded.
"Mmhmm! I made a few friends yesterday." You smile at her, feeling a little proud of yourself.

"See? I knew you would make lots of friends, Im so proud" Your Mother smiled.
"Thanks Mom!" You say as you take one last bite on the (F/B)

You got up and your Mother helped you put on your backpack and kiseed your forehead.
"I love you, sweetie." Your Mom hugs you.
"Love you too, Mom!" You hugged her back, once you let go, you waved goodbye at her and ran up towards the Matsuno house and knock on their door. After a few seconds, the third oldest brother answered the door.

"(Y-Y/N) kun? What are you doing here...?" He asks you nervously.
"Im here to walk to school with you guys, duh!" You smile at him, Choromatsu lets out a small gasp before turning around and yelling:

"GUYS! (Y/N) KUN WANTS TO WALK TO SCHOOL WITH US!!"

Then you hear running footsteps going downstairs to reveal the rest of the sextuplets, smiling like dorks.
"Lets go to SCHOOOL!!" You say before starting to march.
"Pft, more like prison" You hear one of the brothers mumble, you laugh a little bit.

Once all of you made it to school, it was pretty normal, nothing exciting was happening. None of the Teachers were being wierd like last time and no one was bullying you or anything. It was all pretty normal.

Untill recess came........

You were playing by yourself since you didnt know where the sextuplets have gone to, you felt pretty lonely until a girl with long pink hair and (fake) cat ears ran up to you, blushing.
"Can I help you?" You ask the little girl who was probably the same age as you.

"Uuumm h-hi, Im Nyaa-chan.....y-you must be (Y/N) kun, right?" She says shyly, a few strands of her hair was covering half of her face.
"Yep, thats me. Whats up?"

"Umm.....would you....l-like to.... be my b-boyfriend...?" She blushes dark red.
"Boy......what?" You tilted your head at her.

"Bo-boyfriend....." She repeated.
"Do you not know what t-that is?"

"No.....what is that?" You ask her. She lets out a sigh of dissapointment.
"Basically, if a boy and a girl loves eachother, they start a relationship. And call eachother boyfriend and girlfriend, now do you want to be my boyfriend....?" She said through gritted teeth, she gets a little impatient.

"Umm....didnt we just met? Besides, I dont love you, I mean....I dont HATE you either...but-" You were cut off by her screaming.
"Grrrr if you dont wanna be my boyfriend, then I'll tell my DAD!" She threatenes.
"But I-"
"WhatEVER! You were ugly anyways, cant you atleast pretend to be my boyfriend?!" She stomps the ground.

"I-" You were cut off again. Sigh...
"CANT YOU JUST BE MY BOYFRIEND SO I CAN BE POPULAR?!?" She screams at your face.

"Sorry, but I dont want to embarrass myself for having you as my girlfriend" You smirk at her. Her face is red from rage. She stomps away.
You wanted to hold it in but you couldnt and start to burst out laughing.

{[ Time skeep ]}

You were walking home with the sextuplets and started to think about the boyfriend and girlfriend thing and how it might be nice to have one, and you start to wonder.....

Can the sextuplets be MY boyfriends?

The sextuplets noticed you randomly stopped walking and was looking at you wierdly.
"(Y/N) kun? Whats wrong?" Jyushimatsu asked you, making you snap back to reality.

"Huh? Oh I was just.....I want to ask you all something...."

They all look at eachother and then back at you.
"W-what is it?" Osomatsu asked, getting a little worried.

"Can I......be your boyfriend?" You ask, bluntly (A/N): I didnt think it was gonna be that fast and random lol

"HAAAAAAHH?!?!?!?" All their faces are crimson red.

"(Y/N) kun.....d-do you even know w-what a boyfriend i-is?" The tomato faced Karamatsu asked as he scratches the back of his head.
You nodded.

"This annoying girl named Nyaa-chan said that its where two people fall in love and start a relationship and call themeselves boyfriend and girlfriend-" You paused for a minute.
"Oh wait....." Your face starts to saddened.

"We cant be in a relationship cause theres seven of us and we're all boys......darn...." Your voice weakened, you really wanted the sextuplets to be your boyfriends, since you love them and all and you were sure they love you too. Deep inside, you wished for a way so you and the sextuplets could be together, they were the nicest kids you've ever met.

"(Y/N) kun! Its okay, I once saw two men holding hands and being close to eachother before! If they can do it then so could we!" Choromatsu said with a reassuring smile.
"But.....theres seven of us....I dont want to date one of you, cause I cant choose which one to be with! I love you all equally...." Your head slowly drops.

"Hey, its okay to be different, (Y/N) kun! As long as we're together, no one can stop us!" Ichimatsu said as he holds one of your hand while Todomatsu holds the other.
"Yeah, we're okay to risk being different than others, as long as we get to be with you, nothing else matters. We just need to keep this a secret from everyone, okay?" Todomatsu said to you before him and Ichimatsu kissed your hand while the other brothers hugs you from every direction.
"We love you, (Y/N) kun!"
"I love you all too!"

¤~ Time skeep~¤

You and your Mother were eating dinner, you wanted to talk to her about her opinion on a male being in a relationship with another male. You gulped.

"M-mom? Uhhh What do you think about......a male in love with another.....m-male?" You ask her as sweat beads run down your forehead. Your Mother looks at you in shock, as if you said something that offended her.

"Thats disgusting! Dont ever talk about something like that, and dont you even think about having feelings for a boy, (Y/N)!" Your Mothers voice became really serious. You look at her in shock, that wasnt the exact response you wanted.

"A-alright.....M-Mother.....I need to go to my room real quick." You said before quickly running upstairs and shutting your bedroom door. You leaned on the door and slide down as your knees slowly go near your chin.

You didnt know what to think honestly, you wanted to cry but at the same time you dont want to. You dont want to end this new relationship with the sextuplets, it might break your heart to see them sad.
You really wanted to talk to someone about this relationship kind of stuff but deffinetly not your Mom, you look around the room and your eyes landed on the phone that your Father gave you.

Should I.....