(6) Sleepover♡

Today is Saturday so that means theres no school, WOOHOO!
but still, you were pretty bored in your house, you check back on your phone to see if your Dad replied your text yet, but he didnt.

To put this in a simple way, yesterday you decided to try and text your Dad. This is what you sent him:

You: Hi Dad, long time no see/talk. I wanted to talk to you about something really personal but I dont think I could talk to Mom about it though. Hope you reply!
I miss you.

You start to get a little worried that this was just some trick from him and that he would'nt text you back, but you trust him with all your heart so you still had some hopes up.

You hear a knock on your bedroom door and quickly hide the phone under the pillow.
"C-come in!" You yelled at the door as it slowly opens to reveal your Mother.
"(Y/N), your friends are here to see you." Your Mother said before quickly leaving. You got off from your bed and put the phone in your pocket and went downstairs.

In the living room, you see your six boyfriends sitting around and waiting for you.
"Hi guys!" You say as you went down the stairs, the second they saw you, their eyes lit up.
"(Y/N) kun!" They say before giving you a warm hug, you chuckle.

"What are you guys doing here?" You ask them as the seven of you let go of eachother.
"We were thinking that maybe you would like to have a sleepover with us....? But heh....if you dont w-want to then thats okay too.....I guess" Osomatsu said as he tries not to sound sad at the last part.
"I'd love to! I need to go ask my Mom first, then you could help me pack my things." You said to them before running towards your Mother's bedroom and went inside, she was playing with her phone. You clear your throat.

"Hm? Oh, what is it honey?" Your Mother said as she puts her phone down.
"Mom....I was wondering if maybe I could.....sleepover.....at....the Matsuno's house for a day? Pretty please?" You did your best puppy eyes at your Mother, she seemed skeptical for a bit.

"Fine, but you're gonna have to sleep away from them okay? I dont want any touchy stuff to happen, especially since all of you are boys......" Your Mother gave you a serious yet scary look which terrified you.
"Promise?" Your Mother said to you with her terrifying voice.
Your eyebrows narrowed up as you frown, you faked a smile.
"Pinky promise!" You chuckle nervously.

<☆ Time skeep ☆>

Once you and the sextuplets finnished packing things up, you went to their house and immediatly went to their bedroom and set everything down.
It was currently 2 pm.
"Hey (Y/N) kun, do you wanna watch movies with us?" Jyushimatsu suggested as him and the other brothers start to pick out a few movies.

"Sure, what movies did you all picked out?" You asked them.
"We picked out three: Finding Dory, The Ring, and Kung Fu Panda." Karamatsu says before picking up the three DVDs.

"Uuhhh you guys wanna watch The Ring? I heared that movie was scary, even the DVD cover is terrifying!" You said with your eyes landing on the DVD cover.
"Dont worry, (Y/N) kun! We've seen scarier movies, heh." Choromatsu chuckles.

"You mean Alice in Wonderland?" Todomatsu raised his eyebrow at Choromatsu.
"Hey, that purple cat still gives me nightmares!" Choromatsu complained.
"Dont talk about cats like that!" Ichimatsu joined in.

"Okay, okay guys! Lets just watch the Kung Fu Panda movie first alright?" You said, the sextuplets nodded and all of you went to the living room where there was a green couch and a small TV that was about 12 feet infront of it.

You sat in the middle of the sextuplets with Ichimatsu to your right and Choromatsu to your left.

Osomatsu puts the DVD in and it started playing.
The movie was pretty hilarious, you and the sextuplets couldnt stop laughing, at one point, Jyushimatsu was drinking water and then a funny scene came on, making him spit water everywhere.

Thr next movie is Finding Dory, you and the others think that it was just another comedy movie but BOY was the movie really depressing. Osomatsu and Karamatsu was able to hold back the tears but as for the five of you.....the five of you almost finnished TWO TISSUE BOXES.

The last movie is The Ring, you were a little bit worried about watching this movie and told the sextuplets that its probably a bad idea but you were too late, the DVD is already in.
And already 10 minutes into the movie, you and the sextuplets were shaking with fear.
There were jumpscares everywhere and you and the sextuplets SCREAMED. In fact, Choromatsu almost ran out of the room if you didnt calm him down in time.

When the movie was over, you and the sextuplets were so traumatized that the seven of you decided to go to bed early even though it was 7 pm and you guys havent eaten dinner yet.
When all of you were walking back to the bedroom, you noticed that Ichimatsu was falling behind a bit, apparently he was so traumatized that he couldnt even walk normally.

You decided to do something mean.
"BOO!" You screamed and make a funny face at Ichimatsu.
"GWAAAH!!" Ichimatsu jumped back by surprise, you laughed.

"(Y/N) KUN!! Dont scare me like that again, I dont want the only person I love the most to scare me you know...." Ichimatsu looks to the side as he pouts.
"Aaaww, Im sowwy Ichi kun!" You hug him tightly.
"As a punishment, Im not returning the hug." Ichimatsu said as he refuses to look at you. You felt sad that he didnt return the hug but I guess you deserve it.

You decided to sleep between Karamatsu and Osomatsu.

/\| Time skeep|/\

You were woken up by someone shaking you, you rub your eyes to see better and once your vision got working again, you see Karamatsu kneeling down next to you.
"Morning!" Karamatsu smiles as he waves at you.
"Morning Karamatsu kun, where are the others?" You say as you look to your sides and see that no ones there.
"They're all having breakfast downstairs." Karamatsu points to the door.

"Why arent YOU having breakfast with them?" You yawned.
"I wanted to wait for you to wake up so I can be the first thing my boyfriend sees in the morning!" He grins, you blush bright pink before laughing at his adorableness.

DA END