CHAPTER¦3

Author's POV

"Hyung, I'm home," Sehun exclaimed as soon as he entered the house and closing the door behind him.

He took off the shoes before entering and saw a figure sitting in the living room.

"Sehun," a comforting smile curved on his face as he saw Sehun.

Sehun smiled towards him and plopped down on the seat beside him. "You're kinda late today, where did you go?," he asked.

"I met Chen Hyung before coming home," the younger replied and laid his head on the guy's lap.

"Kyungsoo Hyung, what do you cook for today?," he lifted his face to look up at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo grinned while his hand was stroking Sehun's soft hair. "Your favourite," he stated.

Sehun quickly stood up and looked at the elder with his shining eyes.

"You are the best, Hyung," he exclaimed before pecking a light kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek and ran away.

Kyungsoo shook his head before following Sehun to the kitchen.

He plopped down on the chair right in front of Sehun and watched him in silent.

"Sehun, eat slowly," he chuckled before his eyes weakened to see Sehun.

Sehun was already like his real younger brother. He could say he loved Sehun very much.

He was really cold and shy at their first meeting but turned out he was actually so adorable and clingy.

Kyungsoo knew Sehun was keeping lots of things by himself, he might seem cheerful but deep down he knew Sehun was not that cheerful.

At their first met, when Luhan introduced him as his boyfriend to Sehun he could catch the scared and nervousness from the latter.

That was why he was acting really cold to him.

But as times passed by, he slowly could accept him and they became very close.

Luhan and him got married finally but he knew Sehun was feeling a littlr uneasy with it.

He felt like he would lost Luhan and he would leave him alone.

Kyungsoo knew that, so that was why he decided to talk to Sehun and told him that they would always be with him.

From that moment, he promised himself to always be with Sehun and made sure no one could hurt him.

"-soo Hyung?," Kyungsoo was startled before he looked up at Sehun who was already frowning at him.

"Are you okay?," he questioned and looked straightly at the elder.

Kyungsoo nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied with a smile.

Sehun was unsure with that answer. "Hyung, if you are thinking about the past," he stopped for a moment and looked up at Kyungsoo. "Just forget about it, I feel guilty everytime I remember how I used to treat you."

Kyungsoo shook his head and held Sehun's hand. "No, I never blame you for that," he stated.

"I love you so much, Hyung," the younger uttered and assaulted him with a hug.

Kyungsoo was chuckling while he patted Sehun's head softly. He told you just now that the latter was very clingy right?

"Whoa, what did I miss?," a voice from behind stopped them and they both turned to the same direction where a man just entered the house with his work suit.