CHAPTER¦45

Author's POV

Sehun bit his bottom lips in nervousness while he could not stop fidgeting his fingers.

His eyes was glancing at the person beside him who was driving. He could see the tenseness on the face like he was deeply thinking about something.

Those eyebrows were snapped together while he would not stop letting out low gruntings.

"Kai?," as he called out the name automatically Kai stopped frowning and turned to him with a smile.

He was trying hard to not show it to Sehun. "Hm?," a smile curved on his face. "What's wrong?," he asked.

Sehun did not reply but his hands stretched out to caress the lover's face. He knew something was up.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you that, what's wrong?," he questioned and noticed the slight change on his face.

But he quickly covered up with a calmer expression. "Nothing is wrong," he said and smiled fondly.

He could not let Sehun knew and made him worried.

"Are you hungry?," Kai tried changing the topics between them before Sehun would start to ask more.

Sehun sighed deeply. As expected, Kai was hiding something again from him and he knew it.

He nodded slowly as a response to it and shot a fond look towards the elder. Looked like he would not be talking about it.

"Let's go get something first before we go home, okay?," Kai uttered and continued his driving. He felt relieved as Sehun did not ask more.

Sehun was thinking for a while and as he realised something, "Kai, can we just eat at home?," he questioned.out of sudden.

The latter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion to be hearing that but he just agreed with it.

"Sure but why?"

But he did not hear anything from Sehun afterwards. He was just stuttering.

"Sehun?," he called out but the younger only replied him with a loud snorting.

Suddenly he was looking really annoyed with his arms was crossed on his chest.

"People will start looking at you whenever we went," he spoke out at the end. "It is really irritating for me," he said.

Kai chuckled lightly as he heard the reason. "So you are going to say that you will be jealous huh?," he teased the younger.

Sehun snorted as a response. "No, it will just make me feel uncomfortable," he tried to deny it. "That's all."

Telling the real reason would be the last thing he would do. Kai, that guy would started to feel proud of himself even more.

Sehun sighed out and his eyes landed on the mirror that was showing his reflection. He could see how outstanding his hair was.

"I never dyed my hair before," he started uttering while fixing his own hairs. "Does it look bad?," he questioned to the elder.

He was still feeling unsure about his appearance even when Baekhyun told him that Kai would totally love this look.

Kai took some chance to look at Sehun with full attention. "You look beautiful, baby," he uttered those with a low voice.

Before turning to the front like he did not even say anything and continued to drive like usual.