CHAPTER¦16

Author's POV

"Mr Kim," Sehun stood up from his seat as he saw Kai was walking out from his room.

"Where are you going?," Kai stopped his steps and turned to look at Sehun.

He approached the latter closer. "I have some important matters outside, I will be back later," he replied.

Sehun nodded. "Should I go with you, Mr?," he questioned. Well it was his job after all to assist Kai.

Kai shook his head as a reply. "No need to, I will be fine," he uttered for the last time before walking away but he stopped.

"Lay," he sounded as the latter suddenly walked passed by them.

He stopped and quickly approached Kai. "Yes, Master," he slightly bowed down.

"Need to go now, hurry," Kai uttered those while glancing at Sehun before this time really walked away.

Lay nodded and followed the boss afterwards. He knew what was going on but usually Kai would be going with his assistant.

As he left away, Sehun plopped down on his seat after sighing out of relief. But a frown appeared on his face afterwards.

He remembered that Kai told him to be with him everytime when he had works to do.

But why did he refused to let Sehun go with him this time?

"Sehun, why are you still here?," Tao suddenly came and stopped beside his table.

He looked at Sehun with a frown. "Why? Where else should I go?," he questioned to him.

"Well Master already went so shouldn't you suppose to be with him?," Tao questioned.

"I don't know, he said he will just go to settle few things," Sehun answered with a shrug. "Why? Is there something I suppose to know?," he furrowed while asking this to Tao.

Tao finally understood but he was confused as well. Why wouldn't Kai tell him?

"Nothing, I will go now so see you later," he stated and scuttled to the door before Sehun would ask more.

Sehun pouted in annoyance as he saw that. Everything seemed fishy and weird in this office.

Looked like there was something he didn't know about this company but what was it?

He sat down in his seat finally and continued doing his own works. At least, Kai was not here.

Was it a lucky thing?

Tao scuttled to the car and got into it right away. "I'm sorry, this is the files you want Master," he uttered and handed the file to him.

Kai nodded and reached it. "We can go now," he stated shortly before Lay started reving the car engine.

Kai was going through the files in silent and read all of the words written there thoroughly.

He wanted to make sure there was no a word he missed about it.

"Sehun doesn't know?," Tao turned to Lay suddenly and began mouthing those words.

Without any voices, to avoid from Kai to be hearing it. He glanced slightly at the male behind.

Lay shrugged. "I think so," he replied and both of them continued remaining silent.

They would just ask him about it after this.