CHAPTER¦40

Author's POV

"Sehun?," the voice that was calling out his name made he startled and looked up to the person.

Sehun flashed a smile. "Yes?."

"Have you called the clients and inform them about the meeting?," Lay questioned as he stopped by the table Sehun was sitting.

The younger nodded as a reply. "Yeah I have," he said. "They agreed and will be looking forward to the meeting," he continued.

Lay responded with a smile. "Good to hear that," he uttered. "Tell me if you need anything," he said and patted the younger's head.

Sehun nodded while he stared at the elder's leaving. He leaned his back against the chair he was sitting to rest his back.

A sigh escaped his kissable lips as his eyes were closed. It was really tiring today even though what he did was just sitting in the same place while typing on his laptop.

"Let's get this done and we can go home!," he excitedly uttered to himself and continued focusing all of his attention to the screen again.

His eyes glanced around the place and at the moment stopped when he feel someone was standing next to his table.

"Chanyeol Hyung?," he furrowed his eyebrows while looking up at the elder.

He frowned and was about to ask him before his words were cut off. "Inform Master that the clients are already here," he stated.

Sehun stood up from his seat and nodded before walking to the boss' office right away.

He knocked on the door twice and came in after hearing the response from inside.

"Mr Kim," he bowed down politely as he stopped at the front of his table. "The clients are here," he informed to the boss.

Kai nodded and stood up right away from his seat. He walked towards Sehun and assaulted him from behind.

"What are you doing—

"Shh," he pressed his finger on Sehun's lips to make him quiet. "I'm gathering my energy right now," he said.

He buried his face between Sehun's neck and sniffed his intoxicating smell.

"If we don't go now you will be late for the meeting," Sehun reminded after few minutes passed by and Kai didn't seem to move away.

Kai hummed as a reply but his embrace was tightened. He didn't want to let Sehun go away.

Sehun exhaled sharply. If this continued, they would be really late and Chanyeol definitely will come anytime.

He looked around and finally figured out something. He used his finger to lift Kai's face to look at him.

"This is just to restore your energy, okay?," he said before pecking a light kiss on the elder's lips.

Sehun loosened their grip and quickly marched to the door. He hid his own reddened face, he was too embarassed right now.

"Sehun?," Kai touched his own lips in shock. He never expected Sehun to be this bold though.

The younger huffed in embarassment and opened the door right away. "Let's go they are waiting for you," he said and walked out.

Kai grinned in excitement and followed the lover's steps afterwards. He could not even hold back his smile.
"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr Kim," a lady with a neat and graceful appearance uttered to him.