CHAPTER¦44

Author's POV

Lay arched his eyebrows as he heard the name being mentioned. He turned to the side and saw the person walking towards them.

He clenched his jaw. Looked like he came in at the wrong time.

"Hey, Sehun," he curved his smile while heading nearer them.

"You look good, that colour suits you," he uttered as his eyes were staring at Sehun. No wonder this guy caught Kai's interest.

The latter seemed uncomfortable with the look Daniel gave him. "Thank you," he stated shortly.

"No wonder he likes you," he uttered and Sehun could understand he was talking about Kai.

Sehun responded with his usual smile. "How can I help you?," he questioned.

No matter what he was Kai's friend so he could not be rude towards him.

"I'm here to meet Jongin," Daniel replied as he was eyeing Sehun's appearance. "Is he here?"

"I'm sorry but he is busy right now so he will not receive any clients at the moment," Lay cut off before anything else.

Those two men were staring at each other and sending stares only they knew the reason behind it.

Sehun bit his bottom lips while looking at them in confusion. What was happening right now?

"I really need to meet him," Daniel.suddenly broke the silence between them. "Perhaps you should ask him first?," he uttered.

Lay responded with a scoff. "I don't think—

"Before I could do anything," he cut off while curving a smirk. "You probably know, right?," he glanced at the side where Sehun was.

Sehun could feel the tense between these two guys but he did not have any clue of what was going on between them.

Lay clinched his teeth in anger before exhaling a sharp breath. "Sehun, can you help me to call Master?," he uttered.

He was going to call Chanyeol but the latter was nowhere to be seen so he probably was in Kai's room.

Also there was no way he could let Sehun be alone with this bastard. "Chanyeol is there as well," he continued.

Sehun nodded slowly as a response before he excused himself and walked away.

Daniel scoffed. "He is interesting, no wonder your Master adores him too much," he stated.

Lay snorted in anger as he heard those. "Don't you ever dare to do anything to him," he hissed in a lower tone.

"Looks like he caught everyone's interest," Daniel rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Mine as well," he curled up his smirk.

Sehun was still curious about the guy actually. He introduced himself as one of Kai's friend but why did Lay looked like he hated him?

He knocked on the door before entering it. "Master, someone is here to meet you," he uttered.

Kai lifted his head as he heard Sehun's voice and at that time his eyes widened in surprise.

"When did you change your hair?," he questioned and without wasting, approached Sehun.

Sehun could feel flush crept up his cheeks as he felt the stares on him. It made his heart thumping wild, different compared to just now.

"B–Baekhyun Hyung did it," he stuttered. "Does it look bad?," he questioned as he fixed his hair.