CHAPTER¦20

Author's POV

"Hyung, what should I do now?," Sehun was questioning while whining in frustration. He landed his head on the table right in front of him.

Chen furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong?," he questioned as he took a sip of his own drink.

He placed the cup of coffee from his hand onto the table. "You look quite stress after working there," he stated.

Never expected for Sehun to look this stress though, like he was working in a big company.

A company which everyone wanted to work at and now this was the result.

He didn't look good or happy after all.

"Well I am," he replied while lifting up his head to look at the elder with his frustrated look.

Sehun pouted while stirring his drink. "I don't know but the boss is kind of weird?," his eyebrows snapped together.

"Weird?," Chen straightened up his back. "What do you mean by 'weird' ?," he questioned out of curiosity.

He actually heard few things about the person Sehun was talking about. Like he was too mysterious and no one could ever know about him.

"You know what, he's like weird, totally weird," Sehun ran his hand through his hair.

He sat up straight to began telling Chen the actual meaning of his story. "He will be really kind towards you all of sudden at first then suddenly he became so cold to you," he huffed.

Chen furrowed his eyebrows together. "That's actually a normal thing to happen and besides, I heard lots of things about him," he shrugged.

"Like what?."

Sehun pulled the glass of water closer to him and took a sip of it while looking at the elder.

"I don't know but people said that he has a really deep secret which no one ever dare to know," Chen leaned his body backwards again.

"Secret?," Sehun arched his eyebrows in a deep confusion. He never heard of this before.

But he was actually curious though, he wondered what was it about.

"I wonder what is it," he shrugged his shoulder and released a heavy sigh afterwards.

"I need to move in with him," that one word could make Chen almost choke on his own drink.

The elder looked up at Sehun with a widened eyes. "Move in?," he exclaimed in shock.

Sehun shushed him as he noticed the people around were staring at them out of curiosity.

"What do you mean move in with him?," Chen just ignored it and began showering Sehun with lots of questions.

Sehun exhaled sharply. "I need to move into his house," he started explaining slowly. "We, living in a same house together," he continued afterwards.

Chen blinked his eyes slowly while still trying to understand the situation right now.

"But why?!." he exclaimed in shock as he finally understood what Sehun was talking about.

Even the people around them were now already looking at them.

Sehun shut his eyes tight in embarassment. "Seriously, Hyung?," he tried to just ignore the surroundings.