CHAPTER¦51

Author's POV

Sehun shifted in his seat to be in the uncomfortable silence. He was fidgeting in his seat while numerously glancing at the person seated beside him.

Kai hadn't say any words to him since they got in the car. He knew he needed to tell the latter about all those things. Kai deserved to know it.

But this deep silence between them was literally killing him. It was so uncomfortable.

"Kai?"

Sehun finally decided to call out the male's name to gain his attention and he did. Kai turned to look at him right away after hearing his call.

"Yeah?," he uttered and curved a smile at him.

"Are you okay?," Sehun questioned and the worries were obviously showed on his face.

He slowly held out his hand to reach the elder's hand. Grasping it gently to let him know about his existence right there.

Kai cracked into a wider smile. He held the latter's hand tighter. "I'm fine," he mouthed those.

No words were uttered after that and the silence filled in again. But this time it was better.

Sehun took a glance at their intertwined hands and the corner of his lips curled up. Their hands looked compatible with each other.

They chose to drowned into their own silence until they finally reached the house after few minutes.

Both of them went straight to the room as the entered the house. It was a long day for them and they truly needed a good rest after it.

Kai immediately stripped off his shirt and threw it eventually on the floor before throwing himself on the bed with his face buried on the mattress.

"Kai, I told you many times before to put your dirty clothes in the basket," Sehun shook his head while collecting the shirt and putting it into the clothes basket.

But the elder only replied with a low humming.

He unbuttoned his shirt and loosened the necktie that was wrapping around his neck this whole day. Placing his belongings on the table next to the bed before plopping down.

"Kai?"

Sehun was making up his mind whether he should tell Kai about the things or not. But he could not keep all these forever right?

"Hm?," Kai hummed once again. He reluctantly lifted up his face to look at Sehun. His eyes were half-opened and it was obvious he looked tired.

Which made the younger sighed. "Nothing, you can continue your rest," he uttered. Well, it should be next time then.

Sehun stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He could feel his whole body was smelly and sticky which was uncomfortable to be sleeping in this state.

He snatched the towel from the hanger before scuttling into the bathroom.

Kai's eyes were fully opened as he could feel the emptiness beside him. He just realised that Sehun was nowhere near him.

He changed his position with his back laying on the bed and his face was facing the ceilings. He took a glance at the bathroom's door after hearing the water sounds coming from there.

Sehun was showering.

As he was in his own deep silence, he only remembered about the matters Sehun talked with him before.