thirty-four ; blondie bear and brunette brownie

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-fourblondie bear and brunette brownie

chapter thirty-four ━ blondie bear and brunette brownie

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ dear . . . love ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

FROM THE LOOKS of it, Rebekah hadn't seen the post. So Melody gave her some more space until she got tired of waiting and went out to a flower shop and bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for the blonde, along with writing a note on a notecard. She was making an attempt to help her and fix whatever was wrong because she wanted to. There wasn't a chance that she wasn't going to leave it be though she tried to but gave up on that because it clearly was not working.

The brunette approached the bedroom of the Original female, knocking twice while she held the flowers and the note. "Rebekah?" No answer but she knew fairly well that the room was not empty. With a sigh, she closed her eyes, taking a moment. "Whatever is going on, you can always talk to me, know that, okay? If you think that the reason is stupid, I promise it isn't because it is how you feel and that shouldn't be disregarded." No answer.

"You're so bloody stubborn you know that?" Melody told her, setting the flowers down, as well as the note. "Look, you think that locking yourself in your bedroom is going to solve anything? Because it isn't. And I am not giving up until I get to the bottom of this. I left you something at your door so when I walk away, you can take it and read what I wrote. Because I'm serious, Bekah, you mean something to me. And you aren't alone."

She walked down the hallway, her eyes lingering on the door before she vanished from sight which is exactly when Rebekah opened the door in her white robe, looking down to see the bouquet and a note. The blonde sighed sadly, feeling guilty for not having opened the door in the first place. She crouched down and picked up the two items before retreating into her room, closing the door gently.

The flowers were set on her nightstand and she sat on her bed to read the note, crossing her legs as she pushed her hair out of her face, bracing herself.

Dear, Blondie Bear (yeah, that's your nickname now, deal with it)

In case you did not read my latest post, here is a note recapping what I said: I'm bisexual and I got a crush on you. That's the bluntest I can be about it so if you are reading this, no doubt you didn't let me into your room and are probably on the verge of tears because I am so sweet and amazing and your love for me grew just now, you're welcome ;) anyways, I will let you sleep on it and expect me to be back tomorrow

love, your favorite brunette brownie