thirty-nine ; ten o'clock in the morning

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-nineten o'clock in the morning

chapter thirty-nine ━ ten o'clock in the morning

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ casual attire ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

REBEKAH WAS AT Rousseau's, sipping on a glass of what looked to be bourbon, sitting at the far right part of the bar when Melody found her. She took a deep breath, standing there for a moment. This was it: her first time asking anyone out, also her first time ever going out with a female (if she got a yes that was). But she felt confident that she would get the okay and this time she could actually have a steady relationship that wouldn't crash and burn after six months, which most people knew was considered the honeymoon phase.

After standing there for a minute or so, she fixed her hair before walking up to her with confident strides, standing next to her right side. The blonde looked up at her, stiffening, beginning to look nervous.

"Look, Melody I━"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Rebekah jumped, eyes shooting open as she heard the words, causing her to look extremely surprised, having not expected that from her. She stuttered, attempting to find the right way to answer the question. However, it was getting increasingly difficult to say something while the most beautiful woman she's ever seen was right up close to her, waiting so patiently for some sort of reply.

"I um. . ." she trailed off, watching as the bold attitude was starting to slip away from Melody's face. She did not like that one bit. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." That breathtaking smile reappeared, causing Rebekah's spirits to lift. "Where, when, and what should I wear?"

"Latte Cafe, tomorrow morning at ten o'clock, and casual attire," the female Pan responded with ease, sounding extremely happy, almost as if she were about to burst. "See you then." She threw a wink to the Original before gracefully spinning on her heel and walked towards the door, pushing it open which let the chilly breeze fly in.

Rebekah was in a state of shock. The one and only Melody Pan just asked her out. The one and only Melody Pan was interested in her. The one and only Melody Pan might just be her girlfriend.