thirty-five ; chocolates

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-fivechocolates

chapter thirty-five ━ chocolates

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ as promised ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

JUST AS SHE promised, Melody returned the next day around the same time. Rebekah still hadn't left her room, having plenty of blood bags in a tiny refrigerator to keep her hunger satisfied for the time being. She was watching tv when there was a knock, her head instantly snapping up at the sound as she smelt the familiar scent of citrus. The movie was paused as she got up, going over and opened the door.

There the brunette stood, holding chocolates and a stuffed bunny. She smiled, holding it out to her for a moment while the blonde merely stared at the items until the woman holding them cleared her throat. "If you don't want them, I'll gladly eat the chocolates and use the bunny as a stuffed animal."

With a blush, she took them, still standing at the door. A long silence passed before Melody clicked her tongue, her cheeks going crimson as well. "Not going to lie I was expecting a verbal response and not crickets. So I don't know what to do now so should I just go or. . .?" she trailed off, waiting for her to say something, even if it was just one word.

"Come in," Rebekah spoke quickly, opening the door wider before closing it behind Melody when she walked in. "Thank you for the gifts, I love them." She smiled, sitting on the bed with her. "Would you like to watch a movie with me?"

The fairytale woman gave her a little smirk, shrugging her shoulders as she removed her jacket, then her shoes, getting onto the bed with her. "Why the hell not?" She laid next to her as the blonde opened the chocolate, offering some to her to which she gladly stuffed the entire thing in her mouth.

And together they laid side by side, watching movies until they both fell asleep, entangled in each other's arms. Or at least that's how Klaus found them and sent a picture to Elijah about how he owed him a hundred bucks because he betted on the girls getting together, though nothing was official.

Yet.