txt reacting to periods

REQUESTED BY @berrygguks
thank you for requesting ◡̈

[ ]

Naeun sprawled herself on the couch hugging one of Kai's plushies as she mindlessly switched through channels. It was quiet in the dorm room which was certainly unusual considering everyone was back from practice.

Beomgyu walked into the kitchen, holding his phone in one hand and an empty bowl in the other. He had just finished a game and after taking off his headset, he had been met with complete silence? Taehyun had seated himself on a barstool as he busied himself with his cards. Huening Kai sat in front of him blankly staring ahead. Soobin and Yeonjun sat at the small dining table quietly munching on cereal, occasionally scrolling through their phones.

"Did I miss something?" He asked in confusion referring to the quiet and unusual atmosphere.

Taehyun flicked one of his cards between his fingers before shuffling it back in the stack, "Oh you missed something alright."

Beomgyu still felt confused and looked at his hyungs for an explaination. Soobin sighed before whispering, "It's shark week."

His eyes widened in realization knowing what he meant.

Huening Kai who still remained blankly staring ahead mumbled, "I was messing around with her and then she started crying...and then she got angry. I was so confused." He blinked and looked at Beomgyu, "It's a scary world out there hyung." He said referring to the living room where Naeun was.

Beomgyu clapped his hands together as he quickly came up with a plan in his head, "Since Naeun is in beast mode, how about we make the the rest of the day more tolerable for her."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, "And by doing what?"

He pursed his lips and stroked his chin before shouting, "Movie night!"

Nodding in agreement, the boys quickly jumped into action as they began to prepare for the eventful night. Fortunately, Naeun had moved from the living room back to her bedroom in the midst of the unofficial meeting happening in the kitchen and did not hear any of the plan.

Soon, the dorm had been filled with the scent of popcorn lingering in the air. Couches were pushed back as different blankets and pillows covered the living room floor. One of Naeun's favorite Marvel movies, Avengers: Infinity War, was set and ready to play on the screen. Beomgyu decided to go all out and hung christmas lights around the living room. Now it was only time to get Naeun.

Huddling around her bedroom door, the boys murmured amongst themselves on who would knock first.

"Not it."

"I already went through a rough time."

"Okay and?"

"I'm older."

"You knock!"

"I'm living with a bunch of idiots."

Yeonjun sighed and knocked on the door. Five of them waited until a small "Come in." was heard from the other side.

"Hey NaNa?" He said using his favorite nickname on her. Naeun gently rubbed her eyes and squinted in confusion at the boys.

Yeonjun lightly nudged Beomgyu wanting him to speak, "Our dear Naeun we have a surprise for you waiting in the living room."

Naeun stared at them, "What did you break this time?"

"Surprisingly nothing." Soobin shrugged as Taehyun nodded in agreement.

"Come on!" Kai said a little bit too excitedly and tugged on her arm in attempt to get her out of bed.

Naeun reluctantly allowed herself to be dragged by Kai down the hallway with the rest of the boys trailing behind. Dropping her shoulders, she still felt an uncomfortable pain settle in her stomach, "Guys I really don't feel good so—" Her eyes widened at the transformed living room.

Naeun's bottom lip jutted out as she stared with complete awe. Turning around, she faced the nervous boys who awaited a response, "I absolutely love it." She grinned making all of them let out a sigh of relief.

With grunts and giggles, all of them had comfortably settled on the floor. Naeun leaned into Yeonjun who ran his fingers through her hair making her sigh in content. Kai sat on the opposite of Naeun and cuddled into her side. For the rest of the night, they made sure to meet all of Naeun's needs making her forget about her period.