meeting nct

——— WHEN NAEUN INTERACTS WITH NCT
۰ requested by @Vkook-forever2018
thank you & hope you like it ''

——— WHEN NAEUN INTERACTS WITH NCT ۰ requested by @Vkook-forever2018    thank you & hope you like it '◡'

𓈊

THE BALL SPIRALED out from the young boy's grasp and accidentally headed towards the figure laying down on the blanket, aiming him right in the legs. Huening Kai threw his head back in laughter as Soobin yelped in pain and glared at the maknae before throwing it back.

It was one of the few days the members could go out and enjoy themselves without having any cameras filming them. After many suggestions being thrown, all of them had agreed on spending the day nearby the Han River.

Soobin frowned as Naeun laughed at the boy's antics, "his kicks actually hurt."

Naeun playfully pouted, "do you want me to kiss it?" she mocked in a baby voice.

He quickly looked away pretending to be intrigued in watching Beomgyu, Huening Kai, and Taehyun play soccer as he began to slightly blush at the idea, "maybe." he mumbled but fortunately for him, Naeun didn't hear it.

"I'm going to buy us some drinks. You guys want anything else?" Naeun asked, but the older boys shook their heads not wanting anything.

Once locating the nearest convenience store, Naeun entered the building and sighed in content as the air conditioning welcomed her in from the heat. Picking up a basket, she headed to the drinks aisle and began choosing one for each member.

Naeun scanned the shelves for strawberry milk before finding the last bottle, "oh!" she said in surprise as someone else had reached for the same bottle making their hands accidentally touch.

Looking at the person, her eyes widened in shock as she realized who stood in front of her. It was Johnny from NCT.

"Oh my god."

"Hyung! Look, they sell that ointment you said you couldn't find." Mark said appearing from one of the aisles holding up a small box in his hand showing the older boy as his eyes transferred from Johnny to Naeun, "oops."

Johnny sighed, "Dude."

Mark immediately hid the box in the shelf beside him as he awkwardly laughed. His eyes widened recognizing the girl standing beside his member, "Yo! Naeun, right?"

Naeun shyly nodded as she still couldn't believe that she bumped into 2 members of NCT at a convenience store before properly introducing herself to her sunbaenims, "I'm Choi Naeun from Tomorrow by Together. I'm a huge fan!"

Johnny chuckled finding her cute, "It's okay no need to be formal with us. I'm Johnny"

"—and I'm Mark! It's good to meet you, Jaemin mentions you sometimes. I was starting to believe he was in love with you or something." He joked making Johnny mentally smack his forehead as Mark just casually exposed Jaemin like that.

Naeun chuckled, "It better have been good things."

"Don't worry it's—" Johnny subtly nudged him signaling to shut up before he could say anymore to expose Jaemin knowing if the poor boy heard any of this he would tackle Mark, "so what are you doing here?"

"It's our day off so we wanted to spend it outdoors. I was just buying some drinks." she said slightly lifting her basket.

"That's cool! We're currently filming something." Right on cue, loud voices carried throughout the store as the rest of the members entered. Naeun noticed it was only NCT 127 meaning she wouldn't be able to see Jaemin.

Haechan spotted the familiar heads, "Hyung did you find my milk? Oh Naeun!"

Naeun smiled at the orange headed boy and greeted him with a warm hug, "Haechanie!"

Haechan and Naeun were no strangers. Because Jaemin spends most of his time with dreamies, she had interacted with Haechan often growing a comfortable relationship between the two.

The rest of the members approached the group curious in who they were crowding around.

oh shit she thought as her heart began to race at the sight of Jaehyun coming near them. Naeun wasn't one to have favorites, but she couldn't help it when it came to this certain boy. He was too damn attractive. Jaehyun sent her a bright smile making Naeun lose her mind, it's over for me

"Hey, you're Naeun from TXT right?" Taeyong asked as he recognized her from different media platforms.

Naeun felt overwhelmed with meeting the entire group of NCT 127 without her members, but she excitedly nodded as her giddiness got the best of her, "I've always wanted to meet you guys!"

"I can see why our Jaemin is fond of you. You're very pretty!" Jungwoo piped up from behind Taeil and Winwin sending her a wink making Naeun's cheeks heat up.

"How come you never compliment me like that?" Haechan whined.

Doyoung rolled his eyes, "It's obvious. Naeun is pretty and you're just ugly."

Haechan's face dropped into an unamused expression as everyone laughed at Doyoung's comment, "Ha. Ha. Ha."

After getting to know each other more, Naeun realized she had been gone for too long and reluctantly decided it was time to go back making a few of them pout, clearly disappointed as they enjoyed the young girl's presence.

"You know, you should stop by SM and hang out with us sometime." Yuta suggested creating shouts of agreement from each member.

Naeun grinned at her new group of friends, "I definitely will!"