new girl in the group prank

as requested ๑ˊᵕˋ๑
enjoy!! sorry if there's any mistakes

IT WAS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY when the young girl entered the Big Hit building greeting some familiar faces as she passed by. The rest of the members had left the dorm at different times leaving Naeun to be the last one to arrive.

Reaching the practice room, her face morphed into confusion as she found the boys surrounding an unfamiliar figure.

Beomgyu noticed Naeun's presence, "You're late."

Naeun checked her phone before shrugging, "Only by five minutes? We don't start till 30 minutes after anyways."

"Just because the teacher isn't here yet doesn't mean we can't start practicing. It'd be nice if you could be on time like the rest of the members." Soobin said matter of factly.

ok what? where was this coming from? she thought as she blankly stared at Soobin. He had never called her out for arriving at this time because it had always been normal. As much as she wanted to argue, she decided against it and reluctantly listened to her leader's words, "Sorry." she muttered and dropped off her belongings on the table.

Hearing high pitched laughter coming from behind her, Naeun glanced at the stranger who had laughed at something Huening Kai said. Naeun slightly frowned as she watched Yeonjun comfortably drape his arm over her shoulder. She had never been the type to get easily jealous but seeing them interact with made her feel irritated.

Not wanting to talk to Soobin, she walked over to Taehyun who was busy on his phone, "Hey, who's that girl?"

He looked up from his phone, "Huh? Didn't you read the company email from PD-nim?"

She didn't remember receiving an email from their manager and if she did, she would have definitely read it. Naeun furrowed her eyebrows, "I guess not. Why? What was it?"

Taehyun deeply sighed, "Her name is Kim Eunha and she's the new member of our group."

Naeun's mouth parted slightly in shock. we have a new member? since when? what? she thought as she stared at Taehyun as if he grew another head, "Wait what?"

"If you read the email, you'd know that." He said rolling his eyes, "It was something along the lines of adding another girl member to our group for comparison or something."

comparison? what the hell did that mean? was this really happening? Millions of thoughts racked her brain as nothing made sense. Before she could ask any more questions, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hi, I should've introduced myself earlier. I'm Kim Eunha, the new member of the group! I can't wait for us to work together." she said bowing at Naeun before flashing her a perfect smile.

was she being for real? Naeun was at loss for words. The boys secretly watched the interaction between the two girls waiting for how Naeun would react.

Not wanting to seem rude, Naeun nodded and forced a smiled at Eunha, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Choi Naeun. I can't wait either!"

Yeonjun frowned at Naeun's response. It was not what he was expecting. He looked at Soobin and raised his eyebrows as if signaling him to do something. Soobin nodded getting the idea and clapped his hands, "Okay let's start practicing."