mystery box challenge

REQUESTED BY @SarangYunaDot
thank you for requesting ◡̈

[ ]

THE members of Tomorrow by Together gathered around the cloth covered box as they filmed for their upcoming Debut Celebration Show.

Reading the notecard that was propped up against it, the members revealed what the second mission would be,

Mystery Box Challenge

"Hold on. Hold on." Beomgyu freaked as Taehyun guided his hand closer to the side of the box, "I said hold on!"

"I don't like this." Naeun pouted as she put on the sleeping mask.

Huening Kai held Naeun's wrist and guided it near the side of the box which she quickly refused, "nonono!"

"Ready?"

"Wait—"

Before any of them could react, Soobin lifted off the screen and revealed what was inside to the audience. It was living octopus. Beomgyu instantly let out a shrilled shriek and collapsed onto the floor causing everyone to scream in effect. Yeonjun decided it'd be hilarious to mess with Naeun and grabbed her hand from inside the box.

"It grabbed me! What the—" Huening Kai immediately covered Naeun's mouth knowing she would have accidentally cursed on screen.

The eldest threw his head back and bursted out laughing.

Yeonjun pinched her cheek finding her reaction amusing. Naeun huffed out in annoyance and swatted his hand away, "Not funny."

Beomgyu continued losing his mind as he cautiously touched the octopus, "Something is grabbing my hand!"

"You are so slow. We will get an answer tomorrow with this speed." Yeonjun commented.

Finally having enough courage, Naeun slowly reached inside the box and flinched as she felt a cold and wet substance, "Huh?" she said with her lips parted slightly and looking up in confusion, "What is this?"

Naeun suddenly picks up the octopus in her head making everyone's eyes go wide even the staff.

"Wah!"

"Did she just pick it up!?"

Soobin and Taehyun look at each other, covering their mouths in shock.

Feeling it slightly move, Naeun immediately screamed and threw it off her hand causing it to land on Beomgyu. He quickly retracted his hand as if he got burned and cradled it, "Oh my god it's alive! It touched me!"

The rest of the boys bursted out laughing as their reactions were extremely amusing.

Naeun raised her hand realizing what it was, "Naeun. Living octopus?"

"Correct."

"Really?" Naeun said surprised that she got the answer right.

Beomgyu removed his sleeping mask revealing his shocked expression, "I touched it!" He cried out, falling to the ground and began scratching the floor with his fingers in attempt to get rid of the living octopus feeling. If there's one thing about Beomgyu, it's that he does not like seafoods.