starting live! txt: naeun is here!

LEANING MORE FORWARD, Naeun squinted at the small screen placed in front of her as she attempted to read the rapid incoming comments. It had been a while since she last went live by herself making MOA lose their minds as many instantly tuned into the video and attack the comment section, "Hi everyone~"

@/username
YOU'RE BACK ㅠㅠ

@/username
we eatin good tonight

@/username
I LEFT MY DATE EARLY FOR THIS

@/username
WE MISSED YOU

@/username
is that a wig?? ㅋㅋㅋ

Naeun laughed and shook her head, "No wig, all natural baby." she said running her fingers through her newly dyed silver locks. "It's different right? I didn't want a bright color as my first choice so I decided on a more neutral one."

@/username
it looks so good i'm jealous

@/username
our pretty naeunie!!

@/username
have you tried making dalgona coffee?

"Dalgona coffee. It's become pretty popular these days, right? I didn't make it, but Taehyunie tried making it last week. He said it was harder than it looked because it definitely didn't look right compared to others" she chuckled remembering how he spent all morning whisking the whipped coffee only for it to flop, "though the taste was strong. I don't normally drink coffee so it was interesting."

@/username
what have you been doing lately?

"Recently, I made an Italian dish called Pesto Pasta. I've been learning new recipes and making the boys be my taste testers. I think I'm improving! Hm, what else? We've been pretty busy with our new comeback, The Dream Chapter: ETERNITY, so we spend most of our time practicing. It's very exciting and I hope you all look forward to it!"

It had been almost an hour of Naeun interacting and answering questions from fans when one of the members walked in the room carrying a white bag containing take out food.

"I smell food! I'm starving." she said excitedly rushing over to the member as he began taking out the dishes and setting them on the table.

He dramatically sighed, "Am I suddenly invisible?"

Naeun rolled her eyes yet moved the camera over so the purple headed boy could fit within the frame, "Look everyone, it's our Soobinie!"

@/username
SOOBIN I LOVE YOU

@/username
NAEBIN

@/username
NAEBIN

@/username
YES NAEBIN

"Hi MOA!" he greeted happily waving into the camera with his dimples popping out.

"We are going to eat so I will end it here for now. Until next time, please stay safe and always healthy! Love you!"

author's note :
how's everyone doing?
it's been a while hasn't it ... :/
but I'M BACK hehe

#1 cheerleader right here