DELTARUNE The Musical - Vs. Susie (RecD)

@N1ghtspirit requested this

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I recommend playing the video on top.

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

L = Lancer 

S = Susie

L:...Understand? They have to stay in their cells. The lightners can't be allowed to escape.Especially the purple one.

S: Lancer?!

L: S...susie?!

S: So...that's how it was all along, huh? 

L: N..no, it's not like...

S: SHUT UP. 

I'm gonna settle this the only way I know how...and let my AX do the talking.

L: Susie, Wait, I can explain!I know it sounds super insane but What I'm doing's for the best! For you my dad and all the rest!

L: If you guys got to reach the top you'd fight and fight and never stop until I lose my friends or dad and both of those sound really bad!

L: But if you stay locked up down here You'll never fight, so never fear! The cells are full of tasty moss And you can't beat the living cost!

S: Hey, it's fine. Happens all the time.

L:So What'cha think, friend? Aren't I clever?

S: WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS, NOT EVER! 

L:I'm sorry, no...I can't risk losing any of you guys! I'm divided...

L:Please, Susie, go...I'm not letting anybody die...I've decided!

S:LEAVE ME BE.I'M WALKING OUT FREE.

S:MOVE OR ELSE I'LL MOVE YOU MYSELF

S:HEY, OVER THERE. I WON'T HOLD BACK. SO DON'T BLAME ME WHEN YOU'RE ATTACKED. 

By the monster you misled.

IF YOU'D LET ME ROT IN THIS HOLE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WITHOUT A SOUL?

Cos I'm fightin' til you're cold and hard and dead 

L:If you're fighting, I'll fight too!I really don't want to hurt you, but Dad'll hurt you more than me, if I step down and let you be

L: My Dad is really big and mean And you're an ass-thrashing machine If you square off with one another You two might destroy each other!

L: Feelin' weak and feelin' scared Your axe cuts deep but I don't care! Guess I'll fall down if I have to If that means I get to save you... 

S:Standing there Do you even care?

L:It's Hopeless, but I've gotta try...

S: GO AHEAD, LIE DOWN AND DIE! 

L:You're getting hit?! Why are you running into all my spades? It's confusing!

L: OK, I quit! I'm making all of my attacks evade! I'm refusing! 

S: C'mon, fight! Try and match my might! 

S: Hah! You missed! You traitor pacifist! 

S: LET'S FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL I'M GONNA SWING YOU'RE GONNA FALL

S: And you won't get up again

S: ARE YOU IN PAIN? ARE YOU AFRAID? THAT'S HOW I FEEL WHEN I'M BETRAYED

S: b y  t h e  r o t t e n  p e o p l e  t h a t  I  t h o u g h t  w e r e  f r i e n d s

S: I...I don't wanna kill you, man. Please Move.

L: But...you're gonna hurt each other if you guys fight dad...

S: We'll...find a way to win without fighting, OK? All of us! We're a team, after all! 

L: Really? ...OK! I'll go talk to Dad and ripen him up! Ho ho ho! The bad guys score another flawless victory against the...badder guy? 

S: I missed you, Lancer.

L: D...does that mean we're still friends?

S: Uh...sure? If you wanna be?

L: Cool! See ya later!

S: heh...