Chapter 1

??????(p

??????(p.o.v)

around x397 years ( at infimary ) 

                     " mavis what happen to you ?" said a man with black haired man with red eyes .

     "it just my en-end is n-neear……zer-zeref" said a girl with very long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her feet with a single lock pointing upwards and large forest green eyes .

          zeref started to cry while horror plastered in his face ."zer-zeref………"said the girl while trying to catch her breath as she couldn't breathe properly.

              "ne ne ze-zeref stop cryi-cryng,please……"she requested him while smiling weakly at him .

               "ne , zeref why d-do not we sing our we-wedding song. " said mavis while smiling weakly at zeref . "let's start ?" said zeref smiling at her but he couldn't control his tear because in few minutes later , he may lost her……….

 You and I,

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.-zeref

So stop time right here in the moonlight,

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.-zeref

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

ike a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I'm just a sad song.-zeref

With you I fall.

It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.

With you I'm a beautiful mess.

It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.-mavis

So stop time right here in the moonlight,

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.-mavis

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.-zeref

You're the perfect melody,

The only harmony

I wanna hear.

You're my favorite part of me,

With you standing next to me,

I've got nothing to fear.-mavis and zeref

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.mavis

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.--zeref

Without you, I feel broke.

ike I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I'm just a sad song. -zeref

       with that mavis's blood rate and heart pluse goes down after singing .

      *everybody cries at infimary*

Yuri (p.o.v)

     "Get hold of your self, Zeref" I scold zeref while trying to stop my tears.

      "how can I yuri ?HOW CAN I?first I lost my brother and now HER !?!?! WhY ME …… NOW LARCADE IS GONNA LIVE WITHOUT HIS MOTHER'S LULLABY. The scolding he will get from his mother.The warm that every child  gets from their mother ………all beac-because of m-me" zeref shouted while crying before slapping me in my face .

      "Sometimes I wonder , do you even care of her.………" he yelled while glaring at me.

     I didn't know what to do with zeref because if anybody know mavis more than us , it was zeref . So out of sympathy I gaves zeref a manly hug to comfort him.

      "we also lost her our patner,our friend ,our nakama and most of all our guild master . let's have funeral tomorrow because you know………she doesn't wanna see us sad.…… the light of fairy tail doesn't wanna see us sad……" I told him as he was crying in corner. "Poor kid ." I  thought.

                    after funeral

                  *cue the music*

Zeref(p.o.v)

     I stayed there in front of my beloved's grave while carrying larcade in my hands. "first I lost my brother and now her……karma is a real bit*h huh……" I said while sighing.

          suddenly there was light breeze of wind  and sparkles on top of my beloved's tomb . I saw my beloved's astral appear in front of me before I could hug her . she just looked at me while smiling with the sadness hidden in her beautiful forest green eye and said "I will reborn for you . I will become my self after the seal broken which is kill myself by someone who carries my blood but don't worry it won't hurt me till then wait for me my love and don't teach my babies bad words .……teach him to love everything and tell him more about his mother therefore make sure he gets feed well or else I will hunt you down your nightmare . Also don't let him and you have girlfriend okay or else~~"

         I could feel shiver running through my spines when she said that but after that mavis cries whilst  smiles sadly at us and  fade away with sparkles, before i could touch her and With that larcade cried all his heart. I looked at him and wipe away his tears. "Don't worry larcade……papa is here…" I said while smiling softly at him and taking him away from here.

                   *music end*

                   at year x 786

lucy (p.o.v)

"No……NOOO!!!" I screamed while waking up at up 3 o'clock and ran towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

I thought to myself "why do I have that nightmare , anyways? It has so much suffering that I could touch and feel it like everything was real………anyhow , I thought it went away when m-my dad died ……" I sighed and went back to sleep. "Please no more dream like that………" I mumbled to myself while closing my eyes to head back to endless darkness.