A.n / Q & A

Author: If you have any questions regarding about this books or the other books or about me or request, you are FREE TO ASK MINNA  !!!!

Lucy: meh , I don't think they have any questions but don't write any questions related about  grumpy father and that baka zerbear .

*suddenly rikuo heard what she said and grabbed his katana while walking towards zeref creepily who was eating marshmallows*

Rikuo : YOU ARE DEAD FOR CONTROLLING MY POOR LUCY!!!

      *runs while following zeref who just realized that Rikuo was following and the story of cat and mouse started because of that author's house broken down in pieces.*

Author: Lucy would you be kind enough to go to park with larcade .

       *smiles sweetly to lucy while giving her bottles of strawberry milkshake.*

Lucy : *smiles back* sure *goes outside with larcade while holding his hands with motherly smile adorned in her face.*

Author: oh boys~~~ *smiles sweetly at them while hugging my teddy bear* you are being a big fat meanie *pouts* but meanie people blood taste nice , right~~~

Them : *starts sweating nervously* we can explain,  AUTHOR SAMA T^T

Author : Only despair can save you now , NYAHAHAHAHAHA~~

*drags both zeref and Rikuo to a room that is filled with medical equipment but smiles at the readers before locking the door*

Author : feel free to comment <3

*locks the door ignoring zeref and Rikuo screaming.*