Chapter 4

Previously
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rikuo (p.o.v)

                         I quickly threw my katana and ran towards my daughter whilst ignoring the shouts by her guildmates . I started to sob . " Sorry……sorry my child , daddy is so sorry!!" I said while hugging her cold body with no lifeline but suddenly there was a spark of bright light surrounding my child's body and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There she was with long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her waistline and she had a pair of chocolate brown eyes with hints of forest green surrounding her orbs

              All in all She looked like a glass doll appearing from the old fairy tale.

           Before I could say anything , she just looked at me and hugged me tightly while crying . "Papa……" she said because of that I hugged her back since I got my hime back but It got disrupted by an idiot which my daughter used to fancied him so much.………

Natsu (p.o.v)

              "LUCE STAY AWAY FROM THAT WEIRDO ! " I yelled at her and grabbed her by her shoulder before pulling her out from that creep old weirdo but I didn't notice a dark aura coming out from luce before she kicked the hell out of me.

                   *cue the music*

          " YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM ME , YOU  F**KING F**K BOI !! WHY SO MUCH EMOTIONS TODAY HAH ? I THOUGHT I AM JUST A TROPHY OR A PROPERTY TO YOU ………didn't you sleep with lisanna when we were lovers and the moment I needed you the most when my unborn baby needed you………WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS ALMOST KILLED ?!? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I CUT MY WRIST ?!?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE PEOPLE WERE MAKING FUN OF ME ?!? OH WAIT YOU WERE ONE OF THEM ………I thought that you were one for me………but I guess not and now I can proudly say that you are dead for me ………" she yelled at me while crying before she was snatched from me by her so called father and he just glared at me.

      "Igneel is gonna be disappointed at you brat." He mumbled. " WHERE IS HE ?!? WHERE IS IGNEEL !?!?" I yelled at him and before I could do anything I was slapped by luce. "Shut up, f**k boi ." She mumbled before going to the second floor while holding her so called father and I couldn't move just looked at the floor with emotionless look while thinking everything happened over the past 16 months.

Lucy (p.o.v)

           I dragged my father to master's room and when I reached at the door . I could hear giggles from another side. Me and my father sighed because he got the same personality like grandpa. I went inside without knocking the door and saw him fangirling on the new copy of weekly girls wizard . I coughed to get his attention and when I did get his attention , he panicked and started shouting "MY CHILD , I CAN EXPLAIN !! " I just looked at him with emotionless look and dry eyes .

         "Master……… I would like to leave this gu-guild" I told him and he just looked at me with eye widen and when he asked why . I just said that I wanted to spend my time with my father which is one of the reason and I couldn't tell him all. He just sighed and disappeared my mark whilst giving me a hug and a birthday. "Happy birthday ……lucy" he said . " I will treasure it a lot , mas-makarov ………" I said and I was trying not to cry .

                    " Farewell……" I said while holding my father's hand before giving a glance to master and  saw him giving me a fatherly look before disappearing in dark smoke with father.

       ✦☾═══════════════☾✦
                         backstage

Yuka: I was gonna write makarov as mascrova HAHAHAHAHA

Lucy: HAHAHAHAHA

          [When lucy. Laughed everyone except yuka fainted due to everyone's heart was beating fast and yuka wearing glasses .]

Yuka: hey lu

Lucy: what

Yuka: *puts zeref next to her*

Zeref : *kisses Lucy's cheeks and smirks as she faints*

Yuka:HAHAHAHAHA