Chapter 5

Previously
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Farewell......" I said while holding my father's hand before giving a one last glance to makarov and I saw him giving me a fatherly look before disappearing in dark smoke with father.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lucy (p.o.v)

          "Pack your bag" he said after he changed back to his human form. "Mouuuuu help me too" I said while grabbing a bag and started to put my stuffs and clothes in there.

        He just looks at me with "are you dumb look" and whispers through my ear. "should I really help with your stuff , I mean I can see your underwears~~" In embarrassment meaning my face was covered as red as Erza's hair , I just smacked his head "BAKA OTOSAN" I yelled and looked at nearly finished bag. After that I took out makarov's gift while my father sulked at corner.

           "Mouuuu, I wanna see what's inside ?" I thought while unboxing the present and saw a book ......... a book about the fairy.

         "Huh where did I saw this ? " I said softly while looking at the cover of the book. Suddenly a I felt that my head is becoming heavier and saw the world spinning around before fainting but I mumbled " zer-zeref " and after that there was only darkness that surrounded me but I still wonder who is he.........

Rikuo (p.o.v)

        "Sh*t , not now " I mumbled with tiredness adoring my face then I carried her in a bridal way while grabbing her bag and putting that book in her bag. Then I turned back to my yokai form and then disappeared from there and appeared in front of the guy who is the one for my daughter.

         " She is really back......" he said while touching my daughter's cheek with his loving gaze . "Take your hand back to your self , Z" I told him and then put my daughter at her bed and her bag at the corner . After that I dragged him to living room and offered him some tea. "I - I......" he said before I glared at him. "How is my grandson ?" I asked him. "He.........is fine but he really misses her......" he said and I just sighed at him.

        " Take care of my daughter well zeref or else ..." I said while smiling at him softly but I had sinister look adoring my face  and after that I  disappeared  to go back to my home.