Chapter 7

Previously
.
.
.
.
.
.
       "GET AWAY FROM ME , YOU  HANDSOME PERVERT! " she screamed at me because of that I looked at her with my beautiful puppy eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Larcade (p.o.v)

             "Handsome pervert, hah" I said while licking my lips with satisfaction but stopped suddenly because I could feel killing intent directed to me. "Lucy kick" my mother  yelled and kicked me in my stomach hardly.

        "Ahhhhhh~~~" I whimpered in pain while thinking that my mother hit me for first time but before I could do anything I felt my father dark aura coming from the side.

       "Larcade-chan , go back to your room or else lunar will kill you ." I heard my father whispering to me before he could do anything I quickly ran out from the room and head back to my room where my tutors were waiting for me.

Zeref (p.o.v)

           I whispered to my son to quickly disappear from this room and when he went out , I quickly locked the door and smiled at lucy. "Lucy……" I said while patting her head. Omg she is still chibi I thought while smiling softly at her.

          "Who are you ? GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU HANDSOME ALIEN AND WHERE IS MY FATHER ?" She yelled at me while throwing away the stuffs. I was just smiling there because she was here now with me and that made me happy but  before I could do anything . She yelled in pain while clutching her head.

             "LUCY." I yelled and ran to her side. She just kept screaming and I couldn't help that much since I don't know nothing about stopping a person's screaming. Well I could stop kid's yelling but not grown up since I have been taking care of larcade.

         I sighed and before I could do anything , I remembered a spell that mavis taught me few hundred years ago and that was

         "I am sorry ,my love." I said to her but I kept noticing her lovely  pairs of chocolatey brown eyes kept turning into glowing forest green eyes .

         I sighed and kept calm before chanted the spell.

Luna este în sus, eu țin bucata ei,

praful de argint îmi va păzi pacea

inversa ceasul și să îl faci pe cel

pe care îl săruți să adoarmă

      after that I kissed her passionately to finish off my spell and why passionately. Well  I couldn't control my emotions but before I could kiss her more deeply , I got my head smacked by larcade.

            "Stupid perverted father." He mumbled and I just whined at him but not noticing that my love had small smile adorned in her face.