Chapter 3

Previously
Lucy (p.o.v)

When I finally reached fairy tail, I kicked the door to enter because fairy tail number one rule kick the door. When I enter , I saw someone that I have never thought I could see him again and he was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Otōsan , Nura Rikuo with my guildmates partying with them. "But how shouldn't you be dead since the last war between Nura clan and Abe no Seimei broke out......" I thought to myself and started to laugh like crazy.

Natsu (p.o.v)

"Damn luce your oyaji is cool!!." I thought to myself while we meaning gray , loke , gajeel were talking with him whilst the girls was eating cake with erza and the others were partying meaning drinking completion with cana. Suddenly we heard a laugh filled with insanity and craziness. when I turned back , I saw lucy and grin at her while waving my hands. "Luce , your oyaji is so cool~~" I told her before she looked at me with craziness filled in her eyes . "Oh shit......"I heard her oyaji mumbled before running towards her full speed while holding katana on his hand.

Rikuo (p.o.v)

"Shit" I thought . As I see slowly she was turning into her yokai form. "Sometimes at this moment, I need my wife magic thingie ." I thought to myself while holding katana and running towards her in full speed but before I could hit her , there was a shield of ice shielding her everywhere . " I can't let you hurt her , lucy' s Otōsan ." The one with the iceie power thingie said while the others were agreeing with him.

"She is going full yokai mode , you fool" I yelled at them but they don't listen to me. Out of no where I could hear Lucy's near demon growling as the dark smoke covers her. "You fools !!" I yelled at them before leaving them with my clone. "Lucy I am sorry , my child." I thought to myself and then stab her right in the heart. I closed my eyes and remembered her suffering because she being my daughter.

*que the music and flashback to lucy' s past*

"Papa!!! Mama!!! Save me!!" Yelled little lucy who was 6 at that time to her parents. As she was being dragged away by her mother's clansmen but they couldn't do anything , as the lives of thousand yokai was hanging onto her because the promise lucy' s papa made to Abe no Seimei who is lucy' s grandfather from her mother's side.

After few months later when the yokais went back to seimei house , they found out that their hime was mentally abused , tortured and Brainwashed thinking that her parent's killed each other and died and her only relative is her grandfather. they also found out that their hime' s yokai form and her real memories was locked away by her grandfather's tailsman which he placed it in heart and the only way to broke it was stab her in her heart by her close relative to nullifying it and At that day the war between Nura clan and Abe no Seimei broke out , but the Nura clan has been secretly monitor unknown by her.

*flashback ends*

Back to Rikuo (p.o.v)

I quickly threw my katana away from me and ran towards my daughter whilst ignoring the shouts by her guildmates . I started to sob . " Sorry......sorry my child , daddy is so sorry!!" I said while hugging her cold body with no lifeline but suddenly there was a spark of bright light surrounding my child's body and ......