Chapter 8

Previously
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Stupid perverted father." He mumbled and I just whined at him but not noticing that my love had small smile adorned in her face.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere

XXXXXXX (???)

"So this is it" a girl said who had long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her waist line and she had a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"XXXXXXX , let's head back to the palace." He said while hugging me my waist. I just pinched his cheeks while pouting at him. "B-but lucas." I said in my baby voice but he ignored it. "Fine" I mumbled as he grabbed me by my wrist and ran towards the palace.

"We will soon meet again , XXXX" I thought.

*play the song above*

*mindscape*

Lucy (p.o.v)

I was walking in cold darkness. Suddenly a voice called me "Lucy , how are you child ?"

Wait that voice I thought. I quickly turned my back and saw no one because of that I was walking around with no clue where that where was that voice coming from. "Lucy listen my dear" he said in his kind grandfather way. "That demon isn't the one you think he is but "no" trust your 祖父 . Only your 祖父 is the only one you trust you can trust in this world or any world." He said in his kind grandfather way and because of that I was standing still with no emotion adorned on my face.

"No one is here for me . Only my 祖父 and akita is here for me. They are not my family only 祖父 and akita is my family. They lied to me ." I repeated the words while clutching my head.

祖父(p.o.v)

"Yes that's it .Hate your family and give me the most powerful heir with akita." I said while smirking darkly at her.

End of the mindscape

lucy (p.o.v)

"Akita .........AKITA I WANT YOU TO SAVE ME FROM THEM" I screamed because of that I made black haired dude woke up who was holding my hand.