Chapter 6

Previously
.
.
.
.
.
.
       " Take care of my daughter well zeref or else ..." I said while smiling at him softly but I had sinister look adoring my face  and after that I  disappeared  to go back to my home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

         Back at fairy tail after she was
gone

                  *cue the music*

Natsu (p.o.v)

            "No………NOOO!!" I screamed like an angry dragon but no one disturbed me because when I  saw those low lives , they were crying .

           "YOU WILL BE MINE,  LUCE DRAGNEEL~~" I thought while in the inside I was happy because the surname dragneel sounds good in her name. I went outside of the guild to make plan to capture luce and kill anyone who comes to my way . I can't stay there to make plan , Because these low life will disturb my amazing plan.

          Suddenly, I was surrounded in black smoke and saw a boy with white haired with dark glowing blue eyes coming while wearing a black yukata with golden dragon design, he was coming towards me and I saw him smirking at me.

            "Na-chan~~" he said but when I tried to punch him , I couldn't . He just laughed at me before injecting something inside my body.

             "Bring me……my love , bring me nurarihyon's heir ~" he said with sinister and lust in his eyes but I couldn't resist as if my body wasn't being control by me because of that I had to nod at him. After that I was passed out middle of the road.

                 *stop the music*

                     Back to lucy

                     *cue the music*

Larcade (p.o.v)

              "Mother!!!" I screamed and hugged her tightly because I missed her and I only heard about her and her stories through grandfather and father but anyhow I finally get to meet.

              "Mother ……" I said while crying slightly while sniffing her scent and I could hear my teachers running after me because of that I locked the door. "Hey the child needs to do anything to meet his mother for first time !!"I thought and suddenly I saw mother opening her eyes and she looked at me then pointed her knife at me.

                       "GET AWAY FROM ME , YOU  HANDSOME PERVERT! " she screamed at me because of that I looked at her with my beautiful puppy eyes.