Chapter 2

Lucy (p.o.v)

"Today is my brithday. I wonder what the guild are doing for me!!" I thought to myself while giggling and started searching a perfect clothes for my birthday.

?????(p.o.v)

After 1 hrs later actually change that to 75 years later

Lucy (p.o.v)

"WHY IS THERE ONLY DRESSES TO WEAR !!! DARN IT!!! " I shouted loudly. I sulked and whined at corner while not noticing loke appearing and poking my waist.

" KYAHHHH!!! " I squealed and gave that stupid pervert cat a kick on his face. " Owww puurincess." He said while patting his cheeks before putting a ton of powder on his face. " when did he started doing ?" I thought while sweatdropping myself.

" Umm , loke why are you here ?" I asked with sweatdropping more as he started to lick himself.

"Since you are having a problem for your outfit . I thought of helping you with this , purrincess" He said while handing me a bag of clothes and before I could see what's inside. He just smiled at me and came closely to me while whispering happy birthday with those husky deep voice and after that he disappeared.

"Stupid cat" I thought to myself and when I saw my face at mirror . I found my face color look like erza . "Stupid......" I mumbled after that I went to the bathroom to change the outfit that was given to me by loke.

After few minutes later

" I look good !!!" I thought to myself while blowing kisses to me.

"At least , I don't wear revealing clothes anymore ." I thought to myself before wearing my black leather jacket for the final touches and I was ready to go the guild.

When I walking towards to guild but many civilians stopped in front of me , they were greeting me and saying happy birthday to me with big smiles plastered on their face because of that I was getting emotional . " waaahhh, they remember my birthday even though I don't know them~~" I thought to myself while whining inside .

When I finally reached fairy tail, I kicked the door to enter because fairy tail number one rule kick the door. When I enter , I saw someone that I have never thought I could see him again and he was.........