Chapter 12

As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom so Hoseok and Chanyeol wouldn't have to bothering me any further but I sadly failed.
However one of them grabbed my backpack and pulled me back.

"Ha! Caught ya." Chanyeol evilly smiled. I pouted.

"Come on guys, let me go." I heaved a sigh.

"Well just a reminder that you better be here after school to help clean." Hoseok deadly stated.

"alright alright." I gave in and pulled my bag back. Chanyeol slang an arm around my shoulders as Hoseok just walked with us on my other side.

"Ya! Get off of me!" I was about to run however Hoseok grabbed my bag again.

"Nope we're walking you to class." Chanyeol beams. I pouted and quickly hid my face behind my textbook. Soon gasps and whispers were being heard.

"Who is that boy with Chanyeol oppa and Hoseok oppa?"

I was at least glad that they couldn't see my face because of the textbook. However then Hoseok grabbed the textbook out of my hands. My eyes widen and I grew alert.

"Ya! Everyone will see me!" I scolded him while trying to get the book back.

"So, you got us in trouble now you have to do this." Hoseok smirked. I tried to grab the book again however he threw it behind us.

"Ya! I need that for math class!" I yelled at him.

"Oops sorry Taehyung-ah." Hoseok acts cutely while he goes back to retrieve it. He then comes back and makes a cute face that I couldn't be mad at him, he was just too darn cute.

"Aish, I'll never forgive you." I joked as I ran away from then however as I turned the corner I accidentally bumped into someone making me fall on top of them. I looked to see Jungkook.

"Oops, sorry. I wasn't trying to do anything." I say as I make Chanyeol help me up.

"Yeah that's good, didn't want to get molested or anything." Jungkook smirks.

"Ya! Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled at Jungkook as he walked away coolly.

"Uh~ We better get to class." Chanyeol and Hoseok started walking away slowly.

"Stop!" I shouted out at them. They both froze. I turn around brutally glaring at the two. "Because of you Jungkooksaid that to me!" I snapped. As I was glaring at them someone randomly pinched my cheeks. It wasn't Chanyeol nor Hoseok. I turned around to see Seokjin.

"Aigoo, your even cute when your mad." I notice Seokjin giving signals to the other two with his eyes and I quickly turned around however was too late.

"Ya!" I shouted out after them. I quickly run into my classroom angrily. I sat down and saw how Yoongi was daydreaming about Jimin in a instant once he walked into the classroom. And seeing that I chuckled and looked over at Yoongi when he called me. He smiled and waved at me.

"Oh hi Jimin-hyung ." I beamed and saw how Yoongi turned away sadly.

"Heard that you almost molested Jungkook." Jimin teased me. My eyes rounded.

"Y-Ya! It's not like that!" I pouted.

"OMG your so cute." Jimin was about to pinch my cheeks however I quickly covered them. "Are you ok?" Jimin looks at me weirdly.

"Yeah, just that I don't want anyone to pinch my cheeks anymore. It hurts." I told him.

***

When class ended I quickly ran over to Yoongi and linked arms with him. However he didn't even say hi or anything. He's mad and jealous, I can tell.