Chapter 30

Finally they reached Jungkook's house and they were knocking on the door like crazy as if a killer was behind them. Jungkook got annoyed and went to go slam open the door to see his friends breathing heavily.

"Jungkook.... Jungkook y-you need t-to go help T-Taehyung. H-he..." Quickly Jungkook cut off Chanyeol.

"He doesn't need me anymore, what's the use of helping him. He doesn't even want to see me." Jungkook sadly spoke but he still held his straight face.

"B-Because t-that guy is back. Well no, h-his brother is here. He's coming after Tae. Not long ago Taehyung kicked us out." Jimin panted as he grabbed Jungkook's shoulder. Just then a gun shot was heard. Everyone turned their gazes towards the direction of Taehyung's house.

Immediately Jungkook dashed out his house not even caring if he didn't close the door, what he cared the most right now was Taehyung. When he reached he saw three guys hop into a van and drove off. Jungkook quickly ran inside the house and spotted Taehyung laying on the ground with a dark red spot forming on his clothes.

Quickly Jungkook kneeled beside, propping him in his embrace as he cried out to him.

"Tae." Yoongi dropped onto the ground seeing his best friend lying in his pool of blood.

"Hurry call the ambulance!!!!" Jungkook shouted as he hugged onto Taehyung's lifeless body tightly.

"I'll get my car!" Seokjin ran out quickly fishing out his keys.

"Yoongi hyung, Jimin stay here and explain everything to the police when they arrive. Some of you guys stay here too." Namjoon commanded. Earning nods Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's body and ran out as Seokjin opened the backseat door.

As they slipped inside, quickly Seokjin ran to the driver's seat and drove off.

"Sorry... im sorry... J-jungkook." Taehyung breathe out.

"Tae! Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!!!" Jungkook shouted while shaking the petite boys body vigorously. "hurry Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook started panicking as he was scared to death.

Reached the hospital, Jungkook carried him inside and set him on a bed. Running along holding his hand tightly, Jungkook slowly slipped his hand from his when he couldn't enter the emergency room.

Jungkook then dropped onto the ground hating himself for not protecting Taehyung as he promised his mother that he would protect him.

"He´ll be alright Jungkook, it's not your fault." Seokjin patted his shoulder. Jungkook just shook his head as he sobbed into his hands.

*

After a few hours passed, the doctor finally came out earning the boy to run towards the doctor frightening the doctor a bit.

"I-Is he alright?" Jungkook stuttered worriedly.

"Yes! He is fine now, but what seems like his heart has stopped for about 5 minutes which made him go into a coma. But we must see if he really is in a coma or not since his heart has stopped for a while." The doctor explained. Jungkook just stood there shock from the sudden news of Taehyung being in a coma.

"Hey, let's go. He´s in room 207. Just a room away from your mom's room." Seokjin spoke as he held the youngers arm and started dragging him to Taehyung's room. There he laid connect to machines.

Slowly, Jungkook dragged his feet towards the resting boy and reached out his hand to cup his delicate face.

"Please, Tae please." Jungkook cried as he stared at his sleeping figure. Jungkook then sat down as he held his hand tightly. "Please, mom and dad might throw a tantrum if you don't won't wake up. Please... don't leave me. I was wrong Tae. I admit, I was wrong. I love you, you hear me. I love you... so much Taehyung. You have no idea how much I love you even words can't explain how much I love you. So please, please wake up and I'll tell you how much I love you. I have always loved you and forever I'll continue to love you. So please Taehyung, wake up." Jungkook cried.

*

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around to find myself at the flower garden once again. Again it was always breathtaking. Standing up, I closed my eyes as I felt the breeze brush against my skin.

I slowly started walking until I spotted a man crying on his knees. His face was covered with his hands. Seeing him I felt a pang in my heart. I started walking towards the man,

"Please don't leave me, I need you Taehyung. Please."

I stopped when I heard Jungkook's voice. I started glancing around me but he was no where to be seen. So then my vision went back to the sobbing man. I squinted my eyes staring at the man and right away my eyes widen. It was Jungkook, crying on his knees right in front of me right now.

I started walking closer, each step I took I started picking up my pace.

"Please, I'm so sorry for not protecting you. I love you, I love you so much Tae. So please wake up so I can tell you. Please wake up so I can hold you in my embrace once again and tell you how much I love you." He cried. A tear then escaped my eye.

"H-He loves me. H-He said he loves me." A grin then crept upon my face as I started running towards him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I shouted trying to get his attention but to no respond. He was so close yet so far, in every dream he just had to be so far to reach even though he was right before my eyes. Quickly I started running faster. "Jungkook, just wait! I'm almost there!" I shouted as I was now closer.

Finally I approached him, breathing heavily. I walked over and dropped on my knees right in front of him. Cupping his face with both of my hands I made him look at me.

"Jungkook." I whispered as we made eye contact.

"You came back." Jungkook whispered.

"I wanted to, actually I needed too. Because I love you too." I then threw my arms around his neck as I hugged him tightly.

***

His eyes shot opened from shocked, his heavy breathing only being heard. He looked to his side and there slept Jungkook crouching over the bed holding his hand tightly.

"I came back." Taehyung whispered as a small smile plastered on his face. Quietly, he started calling Jungkook to see if he would wake up. Now shaking his hand that he held a bit he watched as Jungkook's eyes slowly opened.

He sat up and rubbed one of his eyes since he didn't want to let go of his hand. So he gave his hand a squeeze earning the latter to glance up and widen his eyes.

"T-Taehyung. Y-You're awake?" Jungkook asked as he couldn't believe his eyes. Taehyung sweetly smiled and nodded.

"Aye~ Why are you crying? I'm awake ain't I?" Jungkook quickly shot up as he pulled Taehyung into his embrace and pressed his lips against his forehead.

"I thought you were going into a coma." Jungkook muttered as he didn't removed his lips from his forehead.

"But I didn't." Taehyung chuckled to only have Jungkook pull away a bit. He cupped his face and stared at him lovingly. Being captured in each other's gazes, Jungkook slowly started leaning in as his lips were now only centimeters away from his.

Slowly he captured his lips and began to brush his against his. Both of their lips moved in sync.