Chapter 21

His heart started beating faster and faster by the minute. The stranger lead his somewhere in his own house, yet for some reason he had no idea where. He stood there not making a single noise, not even whimpering.

After a while, the stranger slowly removed his hand away from his mouth.

"You better stay put or else I'll fucking shooting your brains out." He whispered yelled at his. He was already crying the Han river. He took slow deep breathe to help calm himself a bit.

Until then he heard the door being closed and the lights were switched on right away. And out of nowhere shouts came out. He dropped onto the ground as he covered his ears.

Ever so slowly he opened his eyes to be welcomed with laughing people around him. He brutally stood up and harshly wiped his tears away.

"Ya, you were really scared!" Hoseok spoke between his laughs. Taehyung just turned around and dashed out of the house making everyone silent. He couldn't care less where his feet were taking him but all he wanted to do is leave.

"D-Did we scare him too bad?" Seokjin bit his lower lip.

"This is why I told you guys he'll hate you guys forever." Jungkook states as he plops himself on the stairs.

"I-I didn't think we would go over board." Chanyeol softly says.

"Yoongi hyung shouldn't you be the one to tell them not to scare Tae like this, I mean you are his best friend." Jungkook looked over at Yoongi who stood there frozen on the spot.

"I-I didn't think w-we would scare him that badly that he'd run away." Yoongi quietly replied. Soon Jungkooks phone rang, he quickly took out his phone and answered it.

"Hello Jungkook-shi." Mrs.Kim happily spoke from the other line.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Kim." Jungkook awkwardly answered back.

"I just called to see how my son was doing." She spoke.

"Umm, h-he's doing good Mrs.Kim. No need to worry." Jungkook then started putting on his shoes.

"Jungkook-ah, I just want to know that my baby is safe alright. His past wasn't so good so I hate it when he's always alone at home. He was kidnapped once and I can't have him get kidnapped twice so please protect him well Jungkook-ah. Also please don't pull pranks like that on him. He's already having a hard time with school work and finding a job, everything. I even know that he gets bullied at school so please protect him well. I seriously have no one else but you." Mrs.Kim sadly stated.

"Mm, I-I'll protect him Mrs. Kim." Jungkook slightly smiled even though he knew she couldn't see. When the phone call ended, Jungkook suddenly had this urge to protect him. He felt guilt hitting him, regretting everything he did to Taehyung . He took a deep breathe before he slammed open the door and started running out like crazy looking for Taehyung .

He ran to the cafe but he wasn't there, he ran to the near by park but he also wasn't there. He even ran to the school hoping there was a chance that he would have went there but still no success.

However he didn't give up, not just yet. He repeating called him yet no answer. He turned his head from side to side to get just a glance of him but still no success. He felt more and more pressured.

"Where the hell are you right now Taehyung!?" Jungkook  typed in his number once more and he continued his search. However he still ignored his calls. Finally Jungkook gave up. He was panting as if he just ran for miles. So he ended up walking back home.

***

As Jungkook was walking down the street, he just couldn't get the picture of someone kidnapping him or if something happened to him out of his head. Two main questions were flowing through his head.