Chapter 23

I slowly fluttered my eyes open due to the showering light from above. When I sat up and glanced around my area I found myself laying on a red and white plaid picnic blanket.

I stretched my arms as a yawn escaped my lips. When I kept looking around I notice a tall figure far from where I was. That figure, it was a guy for sure.

He was standing in the mist of thousands - or millions - of tall tiny yellow flowers. I stood up dusting myself to find that I was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and white shorts. I shrugged it off before I started my little walk towards the standing figure.

I barely could see his face because the sun was shining too brightly. I tried my best to cover the light with my hands but failed miserably. I squinted my eyes trying my best to keep my eyes set on the tall figure.

I continued to walk closer to only find him reaching out his hand for me. I stopped in my tracks as my eyes lingered on his hand reaching out for me. Soon a smile spread across my face before I started picking up my pace.

He looked so close but he was so far. Every step I took, he got farther and farther.

When I finally came closer, he started to turn his back. And that's when I started to panic a bit. I stopped in my tracks as I watched him turn his back against me.

I watched as he glanced over his shoulder before he started walking away. That's when I started to dash towards him however he just got farther. As I continued to run I accidentally tripped.

I didn't have time to whine about the pain so I quickly shot up and just when I was standing on my two feet he was gone. No where to be seen.

Being able to not see him anymore, hurt. The pain in my heart, it hurt so badly. I had no idea how such a stranger can have this much impact on me. So I stood there, rooted to my spot as a warm tear escaped my eyes.

***

He slowly opened his eyes at the thought of the stranger in his dream. He heaved a sigh before turning to lay on his side. His eyes continued to stay closed before smelt something. Something too familiar.

He leaned his nose towards the scented sheets before it hit him like a slap in the face. Jungkook. It smelled like Jungkook. He sniffed it once more before he lifted up his head and looked around his surroundings.

He was laying on Jungkook's bed.

"H-How did I get up here?" He muttered in his morning voice. Slowly he went out of the cozy warm sheets as he started his way out of the bed room.

When he opened the door, he found a pair of feet sticking out from the white couch. He blinked a few times before he made his way towards the couch to find the giant male model napping on the couch.

"He let me sleep on his bed." A smile crept onto his face. He quickly fixed the blanket on Jungkook's body before his eyes started scanning his handsome features. The smile he had on before never even left.

Slowly without even noticing, his fingers lighting started lingering on his face. Just the light touch and his eyes fluttered open scaring the boy.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook sat up stretching his body from the pain of letting the boy sleep on his bed.

"Nothing." Taehyung answered as he sat on the couch acting innocent. The awkward silence then filled the air. None spoke nor even wanted to speak. There was nothing to say.

So Taehyung decided to break the silence. He turned his head facing Jungkook and he followed. Their eyes shot widen open. The silence continued to linger in the air as the two froze on the spot.