Chapter 24

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and instantly felt a pang in his head. His body felt as if something on was top of him, weighing him down. He yawns tiredly as he rubbed his eyes before he turned to lay on his side.

He blinked at the sight in front of him as he was shocked to see Taehyung peacefully sleeping next to him holding his hand. Slowly, without knowing a smile crept upon his face.

He laid there, watching Taehyung as he would - from time to time - scrunch up his nose or furrow his eyebrows. He continued to watch until he started to notice him slowly waking up. He grew alert and quickly closed his eyes pretending to still be asleep.

"You're still sleeping?" Taehyung spoke in his morning voice. he stood up half asleep, half awake and tried to walk away until he couldn't even move. he blinked at their interwined hands for a while until his stare slowly went up to Jungkook's face. "Ya, you're not asleep?" Taehyung muttered. He once again tried to pull his hand away once more to only receive the same results, stuck.

"Ya!~ Let me go!!!~" Taehyung whined cutely while shaking both his and Jungkook's arm trying his best to yank his hand back. Jungkook quickly bit his lower lip trying to hold in his laugh, he seriously could imagine what Taehyung looked like right now.

After a few minutes, Jungkook's arm started to hurt a bit so he finally let go earning to latter to fall right on his butt when he was trying to pull his hand the hardest away from Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook opened his eyes to only have him laughing his ass off from the scene.

"Ya! You wanna die don't you!!!!~" Taehyung shouted angrily. "You were never asleep!!!" Taehyung then shot up from the cold ground and yanked his pillow away to throw it at him to only receive him still laughing. Taehyung stood there pouting angrily at Jungkook who was trying his best to kill his laughter.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop." Jungkook chuckled as he heaved a sigh from losing his breathe from all that laughing. Taehyung still stood there sulking like a little kid shooting daggers to Jungkook. "What do want?~" Jungkook laid back down on his bed staring at the sulking latter still chuckling. Taehyung then decided to grab the pillow he once took again and started attacking Jungkook with it.

The pillow fight has officially started. Jungkook quickly got off his bed as he tried his best dodging the swings Taehyung was doing. Jungkook was about to run with Taehyung running after him to only for him to slip on the blanket that was lying on the ground and yank Taehyung along with him to the bed.

Both stared at each other wide eyes as Jungkook laid on top of Taehyung on the comfy bed. Both gulped as their heart rate was beating like crazy. The tip of their noses were in contact with each other. Staring deeply into one and another's eyes, Jungkook's unknowingly dipped down slowly and brushed his lips with his.

As Taehyung was still in shock he somehow started to close his eyes and start to brush his lips against Jungkook's.

As a few minutes passed, their little make out session was over to a knock on the door. Jungkook quickly pulled away as he had more access to. They both in the same position staring at each other before the knock was heard once again.

Jungkook quickly shot up and cleared his throat because of the action he has just done with the number one person he was suppose to hate the most. He quickly walked out with no other words as he walked towards the door opening it to reveal the morning Chanyeol.

"Kooook!~ Can you make us breakfast?~" Chanyeol whined even though he was half awake half asleep.

"U-Uh, sure." He cleared his throat. "G-Go put the ingredients out for me." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck from the awkwardness he was still feeling. He had this weird feeling he never had before in his stomach and his heart couldn't stop beating so quickly. Chanyeol smiled before walked away from the room.