Chapter 18

A short chapter for y'all 😉

***Next Day***

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

I slowly woke up from someone lightly knocking on the door. When my vision got better, I saw the doctor. He warmly smiled at me before he walked over at me.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you but I wanted to tell you some good news." He smiled happily. I nodded and notice how Taehyung wasn't here today. He wasn't sleeping at my side. I quickly shrugged off the feeling of loneliness.

"What's the good news?" I smiled.

"Well, you can leave today actually. Just that you have to exercise more and eat more healthy. Your body needs the proteins and nutrients." The doctor smiled. I nodded jotting down everything in my head. Then the doctor spoke again.

"It's nice to have your boyfriend around when you were fatigue." The doctor sent me a teasing smile. I furrowed my eyebrows confused. The doctor then used his chin pointing towards a direction.

I slowly turned my head and spotted Taehyung sleeping.

"Ah, he's -" I was cut off when someone hollered.

"Annyeong my baby!~" Eomma beamed as she walked through the door. I chuckled at her childness.

"Now you guys visit me?" I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, we were busy alright." Appa says as he also enters the room.

As the doctor was talking to my parents. I slowly turned my head towards the sleeping Taehyung. He looked like a cute little puppy. I quickly turned towards the intruder who placed their hand on my shoulder to find my mom giving me a teasing smile.

"It's not what you think." I quickly said.

"I've never said anything. " Eomma chuckled while pushing my head playfully.

"Well, ready to leave?" Appa smiled. I nodded while sitting up.

"Let's wake up Taehyung." Eomma went over to Taehyung and barely shook him. So I screamed his name and he shot up wide eyes.

"What happened!? Gwaenchana!?" Taehyung panicked, however once he saw my parents he quickly bowed to them. I snort while looking away with a small smile.

After I changed, we all left. As we were walking (our house was not that far from the hospital), Taehyung kept swaying side to side like he was drunk. I heaved a sigh before I went in front of him and squat down. Taehyung gasp wide eyes.

"Gwaenchana Jungkook." He was about to go around me but I quickly pulled him back making him go on my back. I then tucked my hand under his knees and stood up. Right away he knocked out.

I maybe still weak but I had to earn my strength back so I could use Taehyung for now. Need to start a exercise routine now if I don't want to keep laying in a damn hospital bed because I'm fatigue.

When I looked up I found my parents staring at me with teasing smile.

"What?" I asked with a arched eyebrow.

"You guys are too cute." Eomma squealed. I snort while rolling my eyes. I then felt her grab my phone from my pocket. She quickly fumbled with it for a bit before she faced it towards Taehyung and me.

"Smile." Ma then says. I faked a smile and she probably got that. She then farther fumbled with it before she smiled brightly puttin my phone back. I blinked at her confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Eomma, I'll take Taehyung home and then come home." I said and saw her giving me a teasing smile again.

"Take your time sweetie." She giggled as she linked arms with Appa. I snort at her childness before I quickly walked towards Taehyung's house.

Once I arrived, I checked if it was locked first and happily it wasn't. I quickly went in closing the door quietly. I heard the TV. I took slow steps towards the living room and spotted the mochi along with Yoongi.

I lightyly chuckled before I quickly went upstairs straight to his room. I then placed him on the bed watching him as he stired around a bit. I then pulled his blanket over him. I scanned his features for a bit and notice how he actually was very beautiful.

My eyes slowly landed on his lips and my heart beat fasten. I gulped as I licked my lips. They looked very tempting and inviting. I shook my head and saw him stir a bit before he was smiling like a idiot in his sleep.

I shook my head before I lightly knocked his head and left. My heart hasn't stop beating so quickly yet. I shook my head once more before I left his house. I smiled thinking of Taehyung all of sudden on my way back home.

I bet y'all already know what Mrs.Jeon did am I right girls/boys(?)

😂😂😂😂 this is hilarious I bet y'all laughed at it too😂😂