Chapter 13

I woke up still thinking about what happened yesterday. I was so glad that Yoongi called even though he know he was risking his life doing that. I took a deep breathe and glance outside.

"I wonder if Yoongi hyung is going to school today." I mumbled before I laid back down on my bed while picking at my pillow. I was about to close my eyes again however my phone vibrated indicating that I had a message.

I reached over and stared at my lock screen for a bit. Glaring at each of the members, mostly Jungkook. I then unlocked my phone, and my welcoming home screen came to view. Jungkook, the damn little bish. I glared at it before I went to my messages. (Why'd u keep the wallpaper just like that tho? Why didn't u just change it😏😏)

~From: Seokkkie~
~To: Lazy TaeTae~

-Tae!~ Are you awake yet!!!?~

I blinked at the message.

"Wae, it's not like your In my house." I muttered under my breathe. I just lock my phone as I continue to lay in bed before another text message came. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message annoyed.

~From: Seokkkie~
~To: Lazy TaeTae~

-Ya! Hurry up, we're downstairs waiting.

I sat up brutally as my eyes rounded.

"D-Did I just jinx myself?" I blinked at my phone re-reading the message again to see if I was hallucinating. However I wasn't.

"Taehyung-ah!~ wake up!!!" Eomma yelled while opening my door. I just look up at her from my phone still sitting on my bed. "Aish, hurry and get ready." Eomma scolded me.

"Don't want to." I whined while sinking myself into the blanket.

"Ya, how long are you going to take? Your friends are here." Eomma scolded. I blinked.

"Friends?" I bit my lip before the messages came into my head again. "Those little dumbasses?" I raised my voice a bit.

"Dumbasses? Who?" Eomma looked at me as if I was from another planet.

"Ah~ never mind." I mumbled.

"Go get dress sweetie." Eomma commanded as she cross her arms in front of her chest.

"Tell them I'm not going. I'm not feeling well." I muttered while laying back in bed.

"Alright I guess." Last night I told omma about everything and she agreed if Yoongi came to stay with us. She always saw him as another son too, so that was good.

"I hope they leave. Whenever their around, girls always on my tail." I muttered while pouting. Soon the door slammed open and I knew that I was wrong. They didn't leave. So I pretended to be sick and started (fake) coughing.

"Ya, we know you're faking it stupid." Someone spoke with annoyance.

"No I'm not." I protest.

"Ya, get up." Another spoke. However I didn't do as they liked. "Waaake up!!!~" They yelled yet I stayed in the same position. Soon the cold air washed against me and it was bright. My blanket was laying on the floor.

"Kim Taehyung !" The first yelled. I glanced at the two and rolled my eyes before just laying on my bed not even caring if my blanket was gone.

"Wake up." Seokjin scolded while motioning me to get up with his hand. I shake my head and hug my bed.

"If you don't wake up right now, we're going to carry you downstairs at the count of 5." Hoseok demanded with a smirk. I gulped.

"1... 2... 3... 4... " I shot up quickly and glared at the two.