1

The tree rustled bringing a cold breeze to the surrounding, under the shade  there is a young man with white robe and white skin, a red blush in his face, being brought to a rich family is evident just by his aura.  

Enjoying the peaceful life that the surrounding is bringing, a small laughter and pleasant noise could be heard. While still lazing around sleepiness slowly crawl in his consciousness when finally he could feel the nirvana a loud smack was heard.

" LULU! YOU ESCAPE AGAIN AND THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE SLEEPING?! " A woman shout, but gracefulness is still apparent. 

Picking the ear of his son in one side he drag him earning a worried look from her servant. 

" ouch! ouch! mom! mom! stop my ear's gonna tear " He cried without tears but pain is clear in his face. 

Being slam in a chair, his mom continue to scold him.

" What did I told you about escaping? We hired a good instructor for you but he came to me   crying "  His mom continued but the words just come in his left ear then left in his right ear. 

" Mother calm down, maybe lulu has a good reason for this "  Rold his older brother console his mother. 

Lulu just sigh confidently and said " Mom, we dueled I won, he lost. Are you not proud of your son? " 

His mother blush in beat red because of stress building up, she angrily look at his son raising her hand ready to slap his youngest son which was immediately stop by his brother, Lulu takes this opportunity to run for his life. 

Walking to his room lazily, he thought about the book he was about to publish. Being known as one (and only ) of the troublemaker in his family he also thought about how to make his family proud. 

So he think about a way how to make his family look at him proudly but without putting a lot of effort. One of his choices is Sword fighting, Helping his father in government affairs and being a good son. 

Sword fighting is one of his specialty but requires to much energy,  so he removed it .

Helping his father in government affairs, He's smart but being with his father? he doesn't want that. he will be restrained and would be worked till he is drained. Just by thinking of it he can't help but to shiver, so this will not do.

Being a good son, to be a good son he would have to obey what his father and mother ask him which would also restrained him, requires to much effort and thinking about it being himself and being their son is a privilege enough. 

So in the end he chose to make a book that would blow the whole nation, thus that's how his book named Lulu's Journey created. 

It contain about his adventures, quotes and tips to how to spend a day significantly.  

Calling one of his aid in his room, a tall man came without greeting him and siting in one of his chair comfortably. Lulu just look at him casually, he called one of his aid and this man here is the one who came sighing he already knows what this man did, he probably shoo his servants again.

" so did you read my book?" The man look at him, playfulness could be seen in his face until he laugh earning a frown from lulu.

" are you really sure you want to publish it?   he asked still laughing

" why? it's one of my masterpiece " Lulu said slowly being annoyed.

" If you can't solve a problem, just leave it to your tomorrow self  Are you being serious? that's being lazy " The man said laughing harder and tears slowly dripping from his eyes.