8

That night the emperor decided not to sleep in Lucious for some unknown reason, he back out and lucious thought that he won all thanks to his edel his chameleon pet. Edel is a rare animal that is not known to many people especially in Lucious country, Edel is a female chameleon that he found when he was venturing a forest to escape from his lessons. 

He accidentally stumbled upon it  when he  thought it is just a branch of a tree but it turns out it is a kind of animal that he find it so fascinating because of its ability to changed color and from then on he brought it in his home which made his mother faint. Even though Edel is a kind of animal that is not that cute (but for Lucious it is the most lovable cutie cutie animal ) Lucious is very sensitive to edel because it have its own mind and moods (according to Lucious). 

After feeding Edel he put her in her own cage carefully. "I'll just gonna take a walk wait for me here and be a good girl okay? if Neil came don't let him touch you " 

After bidding Edel a goodbye Lucious is now ready to escape. Today he decided that he had enough, enough of everything it could even consider a miracle that he able to stand to not do anything for days  that is why today is a perfect day to runaway and make  the emperor realize that he made a wrong choice to pick him. 

And so the adventure starts!

knock! knock!

Lucious quickly made his moves faster, from the window he immediately climb to the roof when the guards are not looking and that is when he exactly hear the servants practically making noise after opening the door and not seeing anyone but a sassy chameleon with a half close eyes. 

"Immediately find Master Lucious and notify the Emperor!"

So Lucious jump from roof to roof without a noise and with his flexible, quickened pace and experience he was able to find the the small tunnel that was created by Neil and he immediately crawl in when suddenly a hand pulled him.

"What took you so long?" Neil said with annoyed face.

" There's too much guard " Lucious said while patting and dusting away the dirt in his clothes. 

"so what now where do you want to go?"  Lucious just smiled, happily with a slight hint of mischievousness. 

"First stop the Harem Palace "  

On the other hand ....

"What the hell are you all doing?! I can't believe a single person was able to escape you twenty guards ! " Lee shouted.

" Go! find him but do let this news out it would disgrace his majesty name "  and so the guards dessipitated. 

Lee faces the raging emperor who could not utter words but when second pass by he suddenly let out a chuckle and as if an insane person he laugh. Lee is still calm and just moved on the side and bow his face. 

" Lucious mischievousness is starting ... Let's see who will give up first "  The emperor uttered and gestured Lee to come forward. 

"Notify his family of what happened, double the guards in his palace and find the man who is always with Lucious the bastard we saw in his room " 

Lee nodded.

After changing to a clothes that indicating that he is an normal citizen both men started their journey. 

" so how's my family? " Lucious asked.

"They missed you greatly, your father practically almost in the Emperor's palace asking when can they see you." This made Lucious even more angry in the Emperor.