19

"If ever I want to bring him to my country"

General Commander, Rold athelstan is the first-born son of Elizabeth and Lucho Athelstan. He is a kind of man with a looks and brain with addition of being born from a very prominent family he is very popular even now that he became a general commander of the Lighting Knight which he himself named after becoming a commander.

After the great war of Kalia, Harp and their country it's not just the Emperor who have risen but also many people who greatly contributed in making the success of the war. At the time when the two country Kalia and Harp united in order to destroy them it was Rold Athelstan which at that time is just an apprentice suggested a strategic plan in order to counter the attack of Kalia and Harp. The result is already obvious which made him climbed to being a commander of the Lighting Knight.

After the talk of Theo and Osiris, the Emperor immediately scooped Lucious who is sleeping peacefully.

Theo just watched him on the sideline with a smile and thinking how much Osiris changed so much in just a span of some months since the last time he met him.

"Now that I think about it, The General commander of Lighting Knight have the same surname of lulu "

The Emperor looked back at him. "lulu?"

"What? you don't know his nickname? "

"Don't call him that"

"eh? why? I don't want to"

"just don't, it's unpleasant to hear it from you"

"anyway, are they related?"

"He is Lucious brother"

The next day the Athelstan family is exactly visiting Lucious. As soon as Lucious notified that his family is there visiting him he immediately walks where his family but on the way he saw the Emperor and Theo who is also somehow walking on where he was going.

"Good Morning lulu " Theo greeted with a sleepy voice and still rubbing his eyes.

"Good Morning Prince Theo " Lucious Greeted back with cheerfulness

On the other hand, The emperor bend down a little and slowly approached his face until their lips touch with a peck.

Theo looked at his friend with wide eyes while Lucious was taken aback and they both looked at the Emperor who just smiled at little and looked at Lucious adoringly.

" Lulu! " A load voice was suddenly heard almost through the whole corridor that startled Theo for a second time.

Three tall and handsome men rushly run towards them with almost teared face and they enveloped Lucious squeezing him with their embrace while showering him with kisses and praises.

" We miss you so much our baby "

" Come back home we miss you! "

"Our poor lulu! go home already "

With voices who are continuously speaking they no longer differentiate who said those words. On the side the Parents of these brothers especially their father, Lucho can't help but to hold the anger he was feeling because of the way his sons are behaving in front of the Emperor.

"Greetings to the Emperor!" Elizabeth and Lucho greeted and kneeled pulling their three sons to do the same.

" Mother! " After the greetings Lucious can't help but to voiced out his eagerness to see his mother. He immediately run towards Elizabeth and hug her tightly and the people around them felth the warmthness in their heart. And so, the Father and Brothers followed.