14

"Your highness may I say something?" Lee said. 

Both Lee and the emperor is currently at the study room, doing the mountain of works that pile for the past few days. The emperor just nodded without looking at him, today he is so energetic that he wants to finish all of his works in order to go in his chamber where Lucious is currently residing. It's been three days since Lucious is came in his room and it was also been three days when their lips touch. The thing is after that very moment an urgent work suddenly came that really needs his attention which made Lucious very glad. Wanting to finish his works the Emperor is very much exhausted and sleepless the only thing that keeps him going is the thought of Lucious in his room and wanting to continue the kiss they shared. 

" Don't you think that the wedding should have a formal announcement? Lucious have been escaping and not all the servants and people in the palace recognize him. The accident that happened three days ago could have been more serious if we didn't show up. This would also lessen the place where Lucious could go. "

The emperor stops from what he was doing, that made him think. If everyone would recognize they would be warned on how they would treat him, ladies could be prevented from flirting and most importantly more eyes would see him and would report of his whereabouts. 

"Then prepare a formal announcement next week, invite all the officials, nobles and make it open to public so that everyone would know who will be their future Empress "

Lee nodded and continue arranging another file of paper works that made the emperor even more upset. 

On the other hand, even though Lucious is glad that he was able to make the whole room for himself there is still bogging in his mind. He felt so weird and restless because when that kiss that he shared with the Emperor would suddenly popped in his mind his heartbeat would suddenly beat faster. 

Even though it is not new to him there are some happenings that would make his heart beat faster such as when his Father found out that he was taking care of a snake that he got from exploring the forest, it was his very first pet before Edel. The snake that time is just small and have a length almost comparable to his arms. He hid it in a box under his bed and keep feeding it until it became too big that a small mice could not satisfy it any longer.

Until one of their servant reported to his father that their chicken are gradually decreasing  and already suspected that maybe a kind of snake sneaked in in their home. The Althelstan except for Lucious heard it so they all go in Lucious room where he supposed to be sleeping for his afternoon nap but what they witnessed made their mother collapse and almost fainted while the father and the three brothers paled.

They witness a big snaked slowly devouring a live chicken in front of their youngest child who is just watching it with a proud smile on its face. So of course the snake was killed on the spot that made Lucious cried and very much upset and was also the first time his heartbeat beats faster because of sadness. 

That's why when Lucious introduces Edel to them they let him took care of it because it is much better than a big snake who could eventually eat him alive. 

Lucious is still playing with Edel when suddenly the door opened and the Emperor walk in and upon seeing him sitting in his bed a warm contented smile was shown that made Lucious heart jump.

Calm yourself heart! why are acting like that. Lucious thought to himself though he just act like nothing is going on. He placed Edel on a box of glass that is placed beside him and laid down. The emperor walk and loomed on Lucious that made him a little startled and even more when the Emperor kneel and face him. 

" How are you feeling? " He asked.

"j-just fine your majesty" Lucious said with stammer while moving a sway slowly. 

"Are you uncomfortable being alone with me?" The emperor asked with a slight sadness in his tone. 

"w-what no, not really " Lucious responded while averting his eyes. Of course the emperor knows he is lying. So he took advantage of it.

"Then will you kiss me?"  

Lucious eyes widen and blushed and again his heart is palpitating. He suddenly hold his chest firmly trying to calm it because if not it might jump out from his chest which was clearly seen by the emperor. The emperor hands slowly moved towards Lucious hands and loosen his grip, he then hold it and move it in his lips. He kissed his soft knuckles, he continuously kisses it while moving and reached the palm giving it little kisses. 

Lucious is completely frozen yet his whole body is completely enveloped by a warm feeling, a feeling that is completely foreign to him yet it felt so good in an explainable way. The way this man keeping his sharp eye focused on him while giving his hand small gentle kisses made his whole body almost melting. The atmosphere is a little bit weird, the silence is almost like deafening but not at the same time. The ambiance in the whole room is like inviting him to give in completely and for the first time he felt like screaming his brother name and help him to escape that really awkward moment but at the same time he would like to continue. 

After testing Lucious mood the emperor took a risk and slowly moved his face towards Lucious though it is obvious that Lucious is a little bit unsure of the situation his eyes is glistening with curiosity and wanting to continue though it Lucious completely unaware of this. Until their lips touch the emperor is still looking at Lucious eyes with gentle and care on it trying not to scare him. He didn't moved because Lucious might not like the gesture so he waited patiently while caresing his cheeks making him relaxed. 

Calm yourself do not act harshly The emperor thought.

And slowly he moved his lips while still looking at Lucious. He tilted his head for more access he kisses him as gently as possible without malice or lust of wanting to do more and he can't believe that just for a kiss he felt so contented and blessed and very grateful for the God of everything upon bestowing this blessing for him.

The kiss continued for a minute until Lucious is the one who put his hand on his shoulder and slowly push him away. Still panting the emperor tried to put their lips again and he is very much eager to lock lips again. 

" I can't breath " Lucious said almost like whispering. 

"Breath through your nose"  The emperor said and made their lips touch again. 

Lucious tried what he was told he breathed through his nose but he is just newbie in this kind of situation, very much innocent. He is about to protest again when the Emperor suddenly hold his face with his two hands and his kisses moved in his cheeks, forehead, eyes, ears and neck that made his hair strand in his whole body stand. He rained it with his small kisses and after leaving it with small marks his lips traveled again in his face and continued kissing Lucious slightly swollen lips.

*tack* *tack* *tack* 

The was interrupted by the sound of knocking glass that is placed beside them. It was Edel who keeps in knocking in his glass container through his tail. As if like an alarm clock the two stopped from what they are doing though the Emperor would like to continue but looking at Lucious half closed eyes he decided to lay beside him. Wrapping his long sturdy arms around Lucious and buried his face at the back of Lucious neck.

In an instant the two were completely enveloped by the sleepiness.