5

" Lucious Althelstan is known to be very naughty and mischievous. Spoiled to rotten by his brothers and have a very carefree life i n short he is a free spirit and really adored freedom" Lee explained while the emperor just take a sip.

"What are you trying to imply?" 

Lee sighed and said "He is not for the role of being your empress" 

The emperor just take a glance at him. They both currently in the study room of the emperor working, both of them should be resting and sleeping but due to the emperors demand to finish all of the documents they are still working. Lee is supposed to go in Althesltan tomorrow but the tomorrow become five hours away.

" I'm not trying to interfere with your decision but are you really sure?" occasionally if both of them are alone they address each other normally so this behavior become somewhat normal to both of them. Lee is a little older to the emperor and become his aid since he is still a child so basically they are both childhood friends. 

"He is smart and talented"

"But it is not enough being an empress have its own priorities would you strip his own freedom?" The emperor suddenly stop from what he was doing and slightly clench to the paper he was holding.

"Lee sometimes I don't like your straightforwardness

" forgive me i just don't want you to regret your decision later " Lee become even more concerned to the emperor he is indeed worried because being the aid of the emperor for so many years now he witnessed how hard it is bearing the responsibilities of the whole nation. After researching the character of Lucious he immediately learned that making Lucious the empress would really benefit the whole nation and the emperor itself because he is a prodigy but based on his character it would be really hard to confine him in the palace. 

Lucious Althestan is like a free spirit, he likes doing nothing yet he is really talented in terms of academics and fighting and he have a really strong personality a character  that an empress should possess but binding him in the palace for empress responsibilities means he could no longer do whatever he wants to do. 

It sadden him to think that a cheerful eyes of Lucious could become lifeless because of the choices and things he could do to protect the country that is how heavy the responsibilities of being an empress is.

" I understand what you are trying to say, but this is the only way that I think that I could have him. You said it, he is too fond of his freedom which also become the reason why I can't have him "

"you ... you really take a liking to him huh" Lee can't believe what he have heard for years being with this lifeless emperor of his this is the first time he heard him say such selfish words.

The emperor just smiled lightly and continue his work when suddenly the window slowly opened both lee and the emperor didn't take a glance at it but it slowly showed a person face covered with black clothing. 

"Lucious Althestan is planning to leave, a carriage have been prepared for his departure" Thus the window slowly closed. 

The emperor's movement stop completely and he sighed yet a slight smile slowly creeped  on his lips. 

"I can't believe that you even use your shadows to follow him" Lee said while standing up while the emperor did the same. 

"Ready my carriage were going to Althelstan Household"

---------------------------------------------

Lulu and the emperor is now inside the carriage going to the palace and Lulu have this really annoyed face while looking outside and the emperor is just in front of him looking at his every move.