15

" sigh " Lucious let out a sigh of distress. 

Currently, he is in the garden of the palace but this time he did not escape from his guards nor run from them because he literally can't do that at the moment. As for the distress sigh he let out just a moment ago it was all because of his behavior that he is experiencing nowadays. 

Why?  Just the fuck am I feeling this way ? 

After what happened last night Lucious can't help but to be drown by his own thoughts. What he did with the Emperor is very contradicting on his own character. He usually not easy to sway but what happened last night is really .... somethings. He can't put it in words it's just awkward and not right? though they are soon to be wed but ... He still can't accept. 

Do I have an Illness? 

Lucious shoulder dropped  while letting out a long sigh. Even the two guards not far from where he is sitting can't help but to take a glance at him because he look so problematic and stress. As for his injured foot he can now walk slowly but there is still some wince of pain though he can tolerate it now. 

In addition to his stress his wedding is now half a month a way and in few weeks a banquet will be help to officially announce his coronation for being Empress. Trying multiple clothes every two days is very exhausting also he was being consulted on what he want to see and to eat which made him a little dizzy because for a half a day being confined because of his injured foot he didn't that they will take this opportunity to bombbered him of questions, suggestions and clothes he needed to wear. 

Just awhile ago his family visited him that made him more tired, mostly because of his three brothers. They are almost crying upon seeing his injured foot and demanded that he should go back, well of course it's impossible. He even talk to his mother while his father and three brothers are away for a moment. 

"M-Mother I think there is something wrong with me? " He started that alarmed his Mother.

"Why?!" She said and immediately held his hands.  

" My heart is beating unusually-fast ... sometimes and here there's a tingling sensation like crawling and butterflies. I think I ate something bad Mom " Lucious explained while he touch his stomach. 

His mother suddenly laugh that made his brother and father looked at them. 

"Why?! Why?! Are you having fun without us?" His father said and the four of them walk towards them.

"No it's nothing it just that ... I think our Lulu is maturing now " His mother said while looking at him meaningfully and embraced him.

At the end he didn't get the answer he is looking for. 

Lucious is still drowning from his thoughts when suddenly someone talk behind him.

"Greetings to the future Empress" It was from a feminine voice and formality is evident from her tone. He greeted him with respect while kneeling but the two guards immediately stand on guards and blocked the Lady's view with their weapon.

" The future Empress is currently having his rest and the Emperor order us that no one can disturbed him at the moment " One of the guard said with an emotionless face.

One of the companion of the lady stood up and shows an official paper to the guards. After some moments one of the guards walk towards Lucious and spoke.

"Your highness the Lady is one of Mr.Lee's assistant. She is asking for your time to please talk to her. Would you grant her a permission" 

Lucious tiredly glance at the soldier and nod his head. Right after the the Lady walk in front of him and kneel.

" you don't have to kneel while talking to me. A Lady as beautiful as you should take care of your delicate knee " Lucious said with a smile. Though he said it like taking an interest to the Lady, he really was not ... at the moment because he is tired and stress but it's just his usual way of talking to women.

As for the Lady in front of him, one of the reason why the Emperor became so popular and well respected is because he establish an equal rights for both gender, anyone can work in the palace, anyone can do the work of the opposite sex which approved by many especially by women. 

The lady in front can't help but to be moved by what Lucious said. She still stood up and spoke about her business to the future Empress. 

" I give my gratitude to your highness, As for my objective. This humble one is asked by Mr. Lee to advancely asked for your permission if you could replace the Emperor to entertain the incoming special guest " 

For the third time Lucious let out a sigh.

" who is this guest? " He asked.

" A prince from the neighbor country, as for the reason for his visit is still unknown but for friendly relation of the two neighbor country the Imperial Palace can't decline " The lady explained. 

"When will this prince would come?" 

" After three days he is expected to arrive "

After agreeing the Lady also excused herself to leave.

After some moment Lucious unconsciously depart to the dreamland. He was leaning but slowly he slides into fetus position until the sun set he was still sleep. The two guards became worried that the future Empress might catch a cold and was just about to go to the Emperor to say that Lucious is still not waking up when the Emperor itself shows.

Both of the soldier kneel to greet the Emperor. He just took a glance towards the two soldier and continue walking to where Lucious is. After seeing the tired face of Lucious the Emperor let out a worried look. He's precious lover is so tired that he slept on the hammock with these cold breeze he would surely catch a cold. 

He run his calculous hand in Lucious soft cheeks, his porcelain skin is cold. The emperor lifted him and carried him in his arms. Upon seeing Lucious face more nearer the Emperor can't help but to feel warm in his heart. 

He rubs his cheeks in Lucious face and showers it with small kisses; cheeks, forehead, eyes and nose adoring the guy in his arms. As for Lucious it didn't disturbed his sleep in the slightest because these action is just normal for him considering that his family especially his brother always doing it. 

" My lulu just always stay in my arms ... this humble man would always protect you " The emperor whispered that made Lucious squirm a little but still continued his sleeping.

The two soldiers who witnesses this thought that anyone would be envied on how loved Lucious is. This made them miss their wife haha.