12

It was already noon when lucious woke up, the first thing he did is to stretch his arms and yawn, he is about to sleep again when he realize something.

"It's noon already?!" He uttered.

Then why there's no one waking me up? The teachers should be here !

Thoughts are still occupying his mind when a voice was heard, it's one of his servants.

"Your majesty? Are you awake? "

"Uh .. yeah I am "

The door slowly opened and the servants slowly walked in while carrying his breakfast or lunch to be exact.

"Why didn't you wake me? Aren't teachers supposed to come?" lucious asked

"The emperor announced that you shall start your lesson after you wake up and he also reduced the lesson time you shall take everyday" The servant answered while preparing his lunch/breakfast in bed. 

Lucious is a little bit surprised, what happened to his majesty and why is he doing these things to him? 

maybe he wants to gain my favor? maybe he thinks that by gaining my favor I'll do whatever he wants?!

After eating and changing his clothes, a teacher really did came. They started their lessons about ethics on how to act as a proper empress but just after two hours the lesson ended.

"Do I have a next lesson after this?" Lucious asked.

"None your majesty, the next lesson is tomorrow. The emperor said that he will come and visit you later" and thus the teacher kneel bidding his farewell. 

"why does he have to visit me everyday?! " Lucious said annoyingly. 

well whatever! I can just scape- i mean take a walk now .. and because I'm slow I'll take till evening.

So Lucious changed  into his commoners clothes. He tied his hair up so that he can move freely and run if ever someone spotted him. After changing he slowly and simply look outside and seeing that the guards was doubled and became more alert is not a surprise.

Seeing that the guard is looking at him cautiously by just taking a peek on his window he knows he can't escape through his window which is not a problem anymore, He have a second plan. 

Lucious smirks, he walks towards edel's glass cage is placed. He gently stretch his hands towards edel and the chameleon automatically walk on his hands and changing its color to Lucious skin tone. 

"Like old times, we're gonna take our daily walk and nap" Lucious said while looking at his pet and kissing its head. 

Placing edel on his shoulder he again walk towards his big closet, he looked at the door and window making sure that it is all closed. He again smiled and opened the big door of his closet, it is full of branded and luxurious clothes especially made of expensive fabrics. The clothes that are hanging was pushed by lucious revealing a hole with an enough size for his body frame to enter.  he make sure that he closes the closets door and finally crawl inside the hole and after exiting  a large bushes of plants greeted him. 

He didn't immediately leave the bushes but instead he cautiously looked at his surrounding. After seeing that the soldiers are not looking he slowly and carefully crawl in between the bushes, slowly, gently and carefully until he finally reach the entrance to the forest where he could walk freely. 

"Finally!"  Lucious thought.

And thus his adventure begins again. 

"now, what should I do? should I go to the pond? " but after some time of thinking lucious decided not to go there because the emperor might look at him there first because he was just there yesterday, sleeping.