9

Everyone in harem palace are still enjoying the tea and lucious never ending funny stories and pick up lines when suddenly a lady with a familiar face suddenly walk in that made the ladies and even the two gentleman stops on what they were doing. The ladies simultaneously stands and unisonly greeted the lady with respect "Good day Headmistress" and they bowed. On the other hand Lucious unconsciously did the same and Neil did not moved from his position. 

The lady with a glamorous aura and beautiful face looked at Lucious which is still confuse, she suddenly smiled and kindness became evident that made lucious smile back. 

what a beauty .. I wonder why she is so familiar Lucious thought. 

The lady who walk in is the headmistress of the hare, she is responsible for all of the palace needs most specifically the  ladies needs. Even though they seems to be competing in Emperor's attention the headmaster is still fair and rational in treating the ladies and making decisions. This is also become the sole reason why the emperor appointed her which most of the ladies in the harem agreed. 

" May I know who are these gentlemen ? "  The headmaster, Lisa asked.

" I'm the son of the guest of the Emperor and together with my Aid we happened to stumble upon this beautiful ladies while having their Tea party "  Lucious politely explain while still wondering where did he meet or saw this beautiful mistress. Even though Lucious loves beautiful women he still finds it hard to remember the faces of people he encounters yet he is not even aware how severe this is. 

" is that so? does the emperor know you are here? son of the guest of the Emperor. " Lisa said meaningfully that made Lucious nervous a tiny bit. 

Lucious let out a nervous chuckle and took a glance at Neil who just shrugs. He is still thinking what alibi he should say when suddenly soldiers footsteps was heard. Lucious heart quicken and due to nervousness that he is about to be found he runs but before completely banishing he leave a favor to ask for the headmistress.

"Beautiful Headmistress of this palace of pretty women, can this humble gentleman ask for a favor of not saying that you all encounter me here?"

Lisa did not answers immediately, though she is about to refuse it because this is definitely an act of defying the emperor but seeing the proud smile of Lucious that he is certain that he could trust her even though he can't remember her is just too ridiculous at the same time he can't help but to obey this particular person.  She wonders why.

" Yes your highness " Lisa said while smiling kindly though the word highness made Lucious froze for a while and about to say something when Neil did not let him say another word and he pull Lucious out of that place. 

"Headmistress why did you address him like that? "  one of the lady ask confusely. 

"is his father that high positioned guest from other country? " another asked.

Lisa just let out a chuckle and responded "Yes, he is too high that even I is not comparable"

Another lady is just about to ask what she mean about it when a group of soldier march in and a representative walk in front of them. The soldiers bowed and a letter is handed to Lisa. 

" The emperor's soon to be Empress is missing, If you all happened to meet this person notifying us and the emperor is immediate. The emperor commanded. "  The soldier full respectfully announces. Lisa just look at the letter and read it briefly after looking at the photo that was also provided. 

" I understand. We would notify the emperor if we see him. " Lisa said and bow giving respect while the soldiers can't help but let out a smile, they were completely fascinated and enchanted by his beauty and so after the soldiers leave immediately. 

" The candidate for the empress is missing? isn't he too brave to cause a such a ruckus? I think he is not fit for the title" One of the lady said which the other agreed too.

" I think you headmistress is more fit for the position, you have all the qualities to be exact " 

Lisa just chuckled because just a while ago the person they're dissing keep entertaining them and even invited him in their tea party and they are not even aware of it. She wonders what reaction they would show if they know that the person to be the empress is the person they're dotting a while ago. Lisa just again smiled that made the ladies heart flutter.

On the other hand, The athelstan family was already notified about what happened but instead to panic and be worried Lucho face-palmed, they already expected it, they completely knew. Lucho and Elizabeth know that this is just a start, more or less as day time pass by and when Lucious completely grasp the surroundings of the palace escaping would be totally easy for him. Asking for Neil's help is out of the question because they know and they are completely sure that Neil is in it. 

" oh my god, Lucho I knew it your son would create trouble. What we will do if the emperor punished him? Lucho that child would kill me because of worry!" Elizabeth cried while lucho just hugged her while rubbing her shoulders. 

" do you think Lulu would visit us tonight? "  Rold asked with joy. 

"Then we should ask the servants to prepare his room. I bet he already have enough of that cage "  Sen said.

" The foods! we should prepare his favorites! "  Aiden said.

And so the three brothers celebrated on their own, they become to excited thinking that they would see their baby brother yet this made their mother even cried harder and their father extremely mad.

" You three are fools! no wonder the last child is like that! do you all even think that maybe Lulu was kidnap? announcing that he would be the empress it would gathers the attention of many! "  Their father shouted that made the three brothers stop and froze and slowly a cold sweat forms on their forehead. They are full awhile ago but just from few words from their father they were now enveloped by fear.

" The emperor should have taken more measures in protecting lulu! he would take responsible if something bad happen to our precious lulu! " Aiden said angrily.

" If Lulu is truly have been kidnap ... for sure he is so scared now and asking for help ... fuck he must be asking for my help! " Rold said  with fear 

" We should go to the palace and ask if we could help finding lulu ... No we should go there now and find him immediately! " 

Elizabeth cried even harder again because of the foolishness of her children. Lucho ager doubled he shouted " You three are fools! did you think the emperor would - HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ALL GOING" Lucho was cutted on what he was about to say when his three son bolted and run outside the room. 

Elizabeth fainted. 

Lucho Panicked.

Rold, Aiden and Sen were Angry going to the palace.

The emperor is restless.

Lee is stressed. 

while Lucious is now sleeping.