05

Jaemin told Renjun that he could move in again with him and Renjun happily accepted it

Jaemin told Renjun that he could move in again with him and Renjun happily accepted it. Renjun was heading home while Jaemin stayed at school for the club. Jaemin went to their club room and entered it, seeing a bunch of LED lights around in many different shapes. Several were made into a purple demon emoji, some were made into a fire emoji, there were also some made into different words. Jaemin turned to Mark who was still preparing the room. He greeted the older and Mark greeted him back sweetly.

"Where are the others?" Jaemin asked as he saw no one else in the room except them. "Well, Haechan have after school class today. I don't know about Chenle and Jisung." Mark answered as he focused back on the one LED light. Jaemin hummed and nodded as he take another look around the room. "Hey Jaemin, " Mark called making Jaemin turned to him. "I'm happy that you're in good terms with Renjun." Mark said as he smiled at the younger. "You know I support every decision you make."

Jaemin smiled and nodded as he head to his own corner of the room. The club is suddenly filled with students who joined the other day. Mark was the only person there but he managed the students like a leader. Jaemin in the other just sat in his chair waiting for any phone call. He sighed as he stared the clock with boredom.

He could only think of rainbows, ponies, and butterflies so that he could push the boredom away. Luckily the phone rang and Jaemin happily picked it up. "Hello there! I'm Nana from DNYL." He greeted happily but soon faded when he heard sniffing from the other line. "Hey, is there something wrong?" Jaemin asked in a sweet matter.

"Yeah... Hey there... I uh..." The person stammered through his words as Jaemin tried to hear him closely. "I just made a big mistake in the past... Resulting my best friends and I to break up..." the person said.

"But today, I saw both of them laughing and hanging out around school... I felt so jealous wanting to be with them..."

"Well, why don't you? Nothing is standing in your way right?"

"Nothing except the fact that one of them is my ex."

"And what's your history with this ex of yours?" Jaemin asked sweetly as he started to doodle around on a piece of paper, mind still focused on the person's problem.

"Well... We used to be best friends and I kinda grew feelings for him. Not just him actually... It was for both of my best friends. I love really dearly but one of them is actually straight so I thought that I don't have a chance with him. So I confessed to my best friend and he accepted."

"So, what's the problem then?"

"I cheated on him..."

Jaemin stopped what was he doing.

"You what?!" he said almost yelling in the process.

"I know... I know I'm a dick. But I just thought that I'm not that gay. So I started seeing other girls."