『 OURS 』

나나 was just working his usual work on the cafe while Jeno was busy with his office work and Renjun was taking care of the kids.

Usually Jaemin would be the one watching the kids at home and Jeno and Renjun would always be the one working but Renjun decided to quit his job and had Jaemin to replace him.

Saying that Renjun wanted to spend more time with the kids, Jaemin agreed.

Today was a special occasion for them. It's a celebration to the day they first meet. Cheesy. Blame Jeno for that.

Jeno and Renjun each hold hands with their kids as they walked towards a cafe. Once they entered, the mouth watering scent of coffee instantly hit them.

"Papa! Papa! There's Dada!" Jenhwa, their son exclaimed as he pulled Renjun to get closer to the pink-haired male by the counter. Renjun chuckled and picked up the three-year-old. "Daddy! Carry! Pwease!" Their daughter called making grabby hands towards Jeno.

Jeno smiled and gladly carried his daughter into his arms. He poked her cheeks, making her giggled on the spot. "Let's get a seat first okay?" Renjun suggested, Jeno nodded but their children pouted. "I want to see Dada," Jen said crossing his small arms.

"We'll see dada later okay." Renjun said as he put down Jen on a baby chair with Jaemin as his view. Jeno did the same with Min as he put next to her brother.

While Jeno and Renjun were busy with the kid, Jaemin was currently busy taking orders from the customers which keeps coming in. Though it was a tough work day, Jaemin managed to keep the sweetest smile. "Jaemin hyung! Can you help me for a sec?"

Jaemin turned to his younger colleague as he nodded. "What's wrong Lele?" He asked. "I accidentally burned my hand could you finish making the drink?"

Jaemin's expression went from happy to panic. He immediately pulled out the first aid kit under the counter and started to treated the burnt wound. "Hyung, I asked you to fi-"

"You're wound need to be treated first or less it will get worse. You don't want Jisung to be sad right?" Chenle's sighed and nodded. "Fine, you win hyung."

Jaemin smiled and continued on treating the wounded hand.

"Papa, where's Dada?" Jenhwa asked as he tried looking for his pink-haired dada. "Your Dada is ri- eh?" Renjun said as he stood up to look for Jaemin. Jeno's gaze followed as he then search for the younger.

"well, I uh- I'm going to order now. You guys stay here okay?" Renjun said before dashing of to the empty line. As he made his way towards the cashier, he stood on his toes to see the pink-haired male crouching down in front of of Chenle. "Nana? Lele? What's wrong over their?"

Jaemin turned around to his husband leaning against the counter, peeking his head to see both of them. "Junnie? You're here?"

Renjun nodded and smiled, "All of us are here. What are doing over there anyways? And why isn't there anyone replacing you?" Renjun asked, raising a brow.

"Lele here burnt his hand and the other workers are busy with their own jobs. " Jaemin explained, "what?! Are you okay Lele?"

Chenle nodded, giving the older a smile. "Want me to help you guys for a while?" Jaemin turned to Renjun giving him a questioning look. "Sorry. What?" He said as Renjun sighed, "Well, obviously Lele can't do much with that wound and you seem pretty busy with your own work so why don't I help you guys for a bit?"

"You'll really do that ge?" Chenle asked full with hope. Renjun nodded, "sure just give the apron and I'll do the rest." Renjun said going in to the work station, Chenle let his apron loose as Jaemin helped the younger to get the apron off him.