06

Jaemin sat across Jeno, taking a sip from the hot tea

Jaemin sat across Jeno, taking a sip from the hot tea. He looked around not wanting to make any eye contact with the older. Jeno noticed the younger's discomfort. Both of them stayed quiet, the only sound that could be heard was the birds chirping in the early morning.

Last night incident was left on pause when Renjun accidentally fell asleep on Jaemin's chest. Being a sweetheart he always been, Jaemin invited Jeno for the night.

Renjun was currently sleeping in Jaemin's room while the two males were... well, staying awkward at each other.

"So," - JM

"So," - JN

They both said at the same time, Jaemin chuckled. "You go first." Jaemin said, pouring another glass of tea. "Uh... you didn't change anything here." Jeno said awkwardly as he took a good look of the room. "Why should I? I mean you guys were gone only for a few weeks."

Jeno stayed quiet again, Jaemin raised a brow. "Something wrong? He asked when he saw the sadness in Jeno's eyes. Jeno shook his head as he let his head hung low. Jaemin stood up and when beside the older, hugging him tightly. "what are you doing?" Jeno asked, questioning the sudden action.

"Hugging you. Like I always do." Jaemin answered as he buried his face into the elder's shoulder. Jeno stayed frozen, Jaemin was actually hugging him again.

"Nono, " Jaemin called as he looked up to Jeno. He blushed at the nickname, as he hummed in response. "Look at me Nono~" Jeno turned his head slowly to the younger, seeing Jaemin smile sheepishly at him as he moved closer to the elder. "Jaemin stop it."

"Don't be sad anymore."

Jeno nodded and pushed Jaemin away as Jaemin could only giggle at the reaction. As Jaemin went back to his seat, the door to the bedroom swung open, revealing the still sleepy Chinese.

Jeno and Jaemin blushed furiously when they saw Renjun attire. He was only wearing a plain white t-shirt and boxer. Not to mention it was a really oversized shirt, making Renjun look like a complete child. All the clothing was checked now for the last thing, Renjun was pouting slightly, eyes half-lidded as both of his hands were holding Jaemin's pillow.

"Nana~"

Renjun called lazily as he walked slowly towards the younger. Jaemin cooed at Renjun's cuteness as he opened his arm, accepting Renjun's full tired body to lean on him.

Meanwhile, there are no words to express how Jeno felt. He felt really, really, really jealous. It's either because of Renjun was hugging Jaemin or because of Jaemin was hugging Renjun. Either way, he was jealous of both.

Both of his two past and still-present crush were hugging at each other, not caring a single bit at the jealous male in front of them.

Jaemin let Renjun sit down beside him as he faced back to Jeno. "Nono, " Jaemin said encouraging the older to apologize again to Renjun. Jeno sighed and nodded slowly. "Renjunie..." he called out as Renjun hummed and rubbed his eyes.